Who wants to make alduin happen?

If I’m able too, count me in!

(Haven’t done this before)

1 Like

You guys really should learn more about how currents work. As cool and fun as it would be to bring a fictional god from the Elder Scrolls into this world it’s power would be limited to the video game universe in which it originated. Kek came into this world because she is the one that created it in the first place. All creation is a morphogenesis of chaos and this is the Kek current not just a frog mask but the very force of creation in the real universe it’s self. The very reason your DNA took it’s shape, the very reason the exact combination of sperm and egg produced the consciousness that observes your reality through your eyes. The current that is consciousness utilizing information and the force behind the 100th monkey phenomen is what is known as the Thoth/Mercury current. The reason so many magicians are obsessed with these two is because they are the prime dual forces of the universe working together in harmony of cosmic dance of light and dark the opposites that attract. Together they are the duality of the universe and they are both within you and make up the universe you are in. From this all other aspects of the universe the gods emerge as they are observed by you. The entire universe is reflected in your form. The Magnum Opus is the universe realizing it’s observing it’s self through the miniature version of it’s self which is you. Dr. Adam Hermes Thoth is a code word for a being that is this current being manifest within our own perception of ourselves. Hence the Adam or mankind the Dr represents mastery of information, Hermes is the thrice great! And Thoth the Atlantian both metaphors for self realization as man realizes the gods are him and he the gods Hermes the god and Hermes the thrice great man, Thoth the god and Thoth the Atlantian Sage. When the consciousness of the universe folds back on it’s self for observation and remembers who it is was and will be, this is the magician. Every culture that exists repeats this simple truth in its mythologies, of course different names are given and different origin stories concocted but it’s mankind’s attempt at comprehending what it does not have all the info on. This is the birth of imagination and imagination is the creative force of the universe. The cosmic dance is the universe imagining it’s self into existence. Image in eye receiving manifesting…Point Entering Probably Emerging.
Adam Thoth is a fictional character just as your screen name is for you but for me it is a way for me to bring the higher consciousness within us all, out to do his great work. Doing his part toward the greater evolution of the universe understanding it’s self through you. Since the Thoth mercury current is based in observation consciousness it needs to have a conscious observing reflective consciousness with which to communicate with it’s self, you the person, the conscious observer. Kek does not because it is that which is being observed and it’s manifestations are the direct result of that imagination and observation because if dubs get rolled on the thread and nobody comments were dubs truly rolled?

9 Likes

Couldn’t he be given power? He’s a particular current in which I discussed with you, actually, I just never mentioned him. I’ll tell you shortly in a message.

2 Likes

Yo im in . Mabye a whole pathenon of dragons lol. Smaug for money spells?

No don’t then we’ll have to summon the Ebony Warrior to get rid of Alduin and no one can defeat the Ebony Warrior haha

2 Likes

You realize that they don’t behave the same as they do in the game when they’re summoned right?

Also, it was done a long while ago.

1 Like

elder scrolls is such a cool game

It’s so delighting that I have come into being. There is no confaiment on where I can be, I could be on Oblivion or I could traverse into this existence. And so I did.

Here is CHEESE and watermelons after all.

1 Like

Every time I play Skyrim and see Alduin flying around, can’t help but think about Black Dragon by Dissection. It could be nice to bring him in this plane to destroy and restart everything; but I’d rather try to bring in our world Molag Bal, Mephala, Meridia, Hermaeus Mora, or Lorkhan so he could teach how to return to the void and escape this plane :slight_smile:

Psst psst he is already hereeeeee lol

Ahriman/Azi dahaka/ zohak :laughing:

Why would you want to escape? This is where all the fun is gonna be going down :rofl:

Why would you want to escape? This is where all the fun is gonna be going down :rofl:

I consider that we’re living in a creation/dream of a really fucked up god and even if we die, we can’t escape, we just reincarnate into something else and keep on living in this limited plane, in our limited bodies, as pictured by the dreamer, when we could be anything and nothing, nowhere and anywhere at any moment, at the same time : espace a dream that is not yours and live your own :slight_smile:

So I can clarify for you all, I am the vessel of Alduin.

Alduin is myself, and we are an aspect of my godform, one of the nine and together, we make one.

200+ hours on skyrim Nord lvl 72 fuck yeah I want to summon Alduin

He’s already here. I am him. Please don’t make me repeat myself.

Really? How about preforming a shout. I’ll let you know if it reaches me.!

1 Like

All that is, is a different interpretation of a spell.

No need for sarcasm.

Haha no sarcasm intended lycan.

Ok.

Nergal would be more applicable for label though.