Who wants to make alduin happen?

Say if I were to arrange something to bring in alduin similar to how kek would be brought in, who’d chip in?

5 Likes

Fuck. Yes.

2 Likes

Google’s giving me a ton of video game references, what are you guys talking about

3 Likes

Elder scrolls alduin.

2 Likes

The world eater. Bringer of the end times. First born of Akatosh

4 Likes

The bane of Kings.

3 Likes

So you in?

i haven’t played the game nor am I aware of this character. So I would sit this one out.
All the best to you and I wish you a successful operation.

3 Likes

Well from my experience with him I can enlighten you and others who read this. Alduin is the bringer of the end times and the bane of Kings (death).He is a god like dragon that devours souls in sovengarde (afterlife), in a basic jist. So, since I’ve evoked him before, I’ll make a deep analysis of his attributes. His elements are fire and air. Fire is the destroyer, the transforming element (in my path). Air is intellect, knowledge, that sort of thing. He is a destroyer of that which is old, he essentially devours that which has no place here so it can evolve into something different. In a more practical case, he also butchers enemies. He is the world eater, he devours this world, so the next may hatch from it’s egg. His two primary animals are the worm and the dragon. The dragon is a symbol of transformation and destruction, thus reaffirming his role as destroyer and bringer of evolution and change. The worm, however, is a symbol of logic, transformation, concealment, change and more. This, again reaffirms his role that was already stated but also refers to his mythos, specifically his shout or spell, VEN MUUL RIIK, which creates a soul ensnaring mist. Also worms devour, which creates not only a reference to his metaphysical role but his mythos role and the role to the use of that spell which he uses to devour the dead soul of human kind. He is also a necromancer as he has a shout or spell to bring back the dead dragons. In this case, he can be one that tests by bringing forth our “skeletons”. He can also teach necromancy.

Essentially, he is of death, evolution, change, devouring, constant transformation.

5 Likes

By the way, that was just off the top of my head^

1 Like

Could you explain the concept of jormungand?

1 Like

I’m afraid I would have to sit this one out…I didn’t go through everything I went through in may just to have to experience this .

I don’t get why everyone is ready for this. Until you see what I saw I guess you will never understand.

2 Likes

One problem with the creation of this Tulpa. It is rooted in Video Game Logic, so will easily fall apart. Why? Because it lacks realism, or rather isn’t well anchored in Reality. Go ahead though as one always needs practice.

@Eye_of_Ra:. What did you go through?

3 Likes

Could be interesting, and while I’d like to see it, I think Parthuunax would be a safer choice…

5 Likes

Im in.

1 Like

If we are successful bringing in Alduin, next would be Molag Bal must not forget about him.

1 Like

It’s a long long story.

1 Like

Interesting endeavor but I too will have to sit this one out. Pop culture magick isn’t really my cup of tea. Best of luck with the ritual however and do be sure to record any results. I saw mention of Jormüngand and it seems that the character of Alduin is based off of Jormungand as well as Nidhogg with other dragons and serpents mixed in, probably Yam Nahar to name one other.

3 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra:. Is it an entertaining story?

1 Like

Ahh, Alduin you sexy dragon. Your voice resonates so very deeply.

Would summon be intrigued to bring me forth? Sheogorath the mad prince who loves cheese.

2 Likes