Vagina spells

So I was scrolling and had a look at some interesting spells . I came across a rotten vagina spell . But the person didn’t entirely write about it .

Any vagina spells/Vagina curses ?

4 Likes

This sure caught my eye! :eyes:

3 Likes

no Idea but I will be waiting to see posts of whoever has the idea :eyes:

3 Likes

Where?

2 Likes

Not really sure how to tag a comment . But search “Rotten Vagina spell”. Some person posted about it Under “how to get ex back”

1 Like

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Thanks, babe. :wink:

2 Likes

I swear, I’m not trying to be funny, lol, I’m being honest. My mother in law is so putrid, she has a stench so bad it permeates through her clothes and she once stunk up the entire first floor of my house.
I’m telling you this because when she moved out, we found papers from her doctor that she has bacterial vaginosis. If you can’t find the specific rotten vagina spell, you can petition President Marbas. He cureth and causes disease, after all. You can specifically petition him for BV on your target, I assume.
Just something to consider, if you can’t find what you’re looking for.

4 Likes

There’s a flatulence curse that even Damon Brand or some Gallery of Magick author mentioned. I’d love to find it and gift it to a few people, especially old teachers, professors, and few prissy goody two shoes. Imagine the laughter and humiliation! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I just saw the word “vagina” and clicked right away… Lol :rofl:

3 Likes

Smart lady