"Tribute to the Forbidden fruit"

'Tis the cosmic garden of Eden where I dwell, pondering Theosophy. Such thought was induced from the reading of a grimoire, authored by Hermes Trismegistus. Despite such wonder I fell victim to cultural and societal influence, as well as the threat our heavenly father gave us: "If you find yourself tempted to eat from that tree of knowledge, turn back and gaze upon the tree of life. For if thee eat from that evil tree, you will lose your immortality and my love. In obedience, as well as to gain the acceptance of society, I turned my attention away from that mysterious tree, and joined the pious folk in the indulgence of fruit from the tree of life.

In the consumption of that fruit I found my inner being becoming caged and struck with fear and doubt. The fear of Jehovah’s wrath and the doubt of my ability to truly become Christ-like. We’ve been mockingly assured we beasts born of sin could never be as highly placed upon a holy pedestal as “the Son of Man”. Meaning man’s holiness is limited. Within the heavenly host we were the bottom feeders. Lowest in the hierarchy. Thus farthest from Adonai’s (God,) love and presence.

There in glory stood the dogmatic behemoth of life that with great attempt blocked my view of that lonely tree of knowledge that lay just yonder in “the Field of the Goat”. Although appearing much smaller, the taboo tree of intellect was by far larger in beauty than the tree of life. Was there an ounce of free-will Adonai, might be offering by placing this unholy tree within the vast garden of Eden? Or perhaps he sought to tempt the demi-gods into acquiring such status by daring to oppose his command. Maybe it was there to weed-out rebellious beings, (cast out his non compliant children from his society of order.)

With the holy ghost hovering over me I feared treading to far from the tree of life, nor would I gaze to long at the distant forbidden tree, lest I be deemed a heathen. Instead I endeavored to climb the eternal tree in hopes that I would reach the top and perhaps be taken into the grace offering bosom of God where my soul might find contentment. In attempting henosis by building that Tower of Babel I realized such a feat was pointless. Jehovah (God) no longer loved mankind. It was obvious when he divided us when we attempted to reach for his love in the heights of the clouds (Tower of Babel). The tyrant’s narcissistic son sought to salvage our inevitably damned souls by uniting us under his mastery. Upon the eternal tree I soon found myself accompanied by a beautiful serpent.

“Your no slave Lucky. Why dost thou continue to play the role of one?” hissed the three eyed creature. “God will not unshackle your chains, although knowledge may set you free,” my subconscious further lectured. Down below at the tree’s foundation a beauty caught my gaze. 'Twas the first wife of Adam.

Oh how beautiful thou ist Lillith.

“So to thee would be if thou only knew thy self and not God,” my heart proclaimed passionately.

Alongside the she-devil was her love “the Venom of God” Samael, embracing her immaculate, and unsubservient nature. “Why fight temptation? Take that which you desire without fear,” the unholy archangel declared.

I decided to let go of the eternal tree’s holy limbs. In doing so I denied Christ as my lord and saviour and plummeted to my destiny. As I lay upon the cosmic garden of Eden I contemplate my destiny and realise I didn’t believe in such a concept. I realized I can become the architect of a grand design of my own choosing. I gazed upon “the Field of the Goat,” where the tree of knowledge of good and evil stands, and saw the steed of Abigor trotting my way. 'Twas a former holy creature of eden and now the reanimated gift from one infernal deity to another. “Let us delay no further wise man. With great haste become one with the tree of knowledge,” the steed spoke unto me.

That enormous tree of life that seemed life-damning if rejected became nothing more than a bush. As I mounted my consciousness, I was set to ride out for “the Field of the Goat,” when suddenly that eternal bush set a blaze and called out to me.

“'Tis I the God of Enoch, Moses and Solomon. Doust thou not love me anymore?”

Aye, I no longer fear you, I courageously replied to my dogmatic upbringing. As I rode across Eden I saw in the heights of the clouds to the north that glorious throne of God. Amongst it were the four Lamassu that sung without fail, “holy holy holy is our lord almighty.”

Oh, how that throne along with those chants became dull in comparison to the unholy tree. As I continued to ride out for the soul liberating tree. The hippogryph proclaimed as the Messiah flew down from the holy heights and trotted alongside me. “Thee shall surely die if thou rebukes my love,” yelled my self doubt. Just then that not so distant tree of knowledge of good and evil illuminated brightly, blinding the holy dove with it’s unholy lux, setting me free from “the Son of Man’s” pursuit.

As I approached that unholy tree, I saw within it’s bark the illuminating engraving of baphomet. “As above so below” the macrocosom spoke unto I, the microcosm.
I was but an animal in that garden of Eden. No different from the mammalian, avian, or the piscien. When I took a bite from that forbidden fruit I became conscious of myself and was filled with grand wonder. Thus deifying me.

UnholyLux

7 Likes

This is wonderful, deep, rich with symbolism and meaningful.

Thank you for posting this.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch.