Time to blow your mind - the "block world" concept

Sorry, we talking about dark matter? Quantum physics,here,or parallel worxs,?

The merging process for me is consciously stepping inside my other self, physically occupying the same space. I think this is an easy way to communicate to my pre-verbal mind or sub-conscious what my intention is. Then I consciously relax and observe the differences in thoughts, feelings, drives, motives, etc. to whatever degree I can from the perspective of living as my alternate self for a short while.

I’ve found basically the same thing (so far) but I used different words. I’ll share a segment of something I wrote down about my understandings of this as of late 2013.

[quote=“NariusV”]I/when this mental->emotional process is observed consciously, one sees that there never existed a person. All meanings were expediently useful in the context of perpetuating a pattern in order to gain desires/avoid pain, which are themselves collections & re-interpretations of prior experiences thought/feeling patterns in the memory/ re-energized by the beingness (through attention) and mis-interpreted as a personal self.

Existence continues with or without a personal-concept construct.

The patterns are useful in the context of memory and communication, and as a way to understand “persons”.

By observing this process directly feeling/meaning dissolves & is seen as superfluous & unnecessary most of the time, excepting communication.

Conceptualizing creates unreal-separation → ‘objects’ which could be called ‘objectification’.

Most/all problems are created by trying to apply these partial patterns to reality, which they do not, and never can fully match.[/quote]

I have come to believe that every mistake I make or problem I have has been a result of assuming that some imperfect or incomplete knowledge/perception is accurate, and then acting from that place of mis-perception.

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:9, topic:2683”]and so I spent a while there but the nice thing is that I lost absolutely the whole perception of time.

No thoughts on my head, just drawing the stratigraphy… when I go out of the hole I get that feeling that I’m in a totally different place, and when I got together with the crew I had the feeling that they were not “my crew”…[/quote]

Following this, did you feel that you had developed a strong link or connection to that site?

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:13, topic:2683”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:9, topic:2683”]and so I spent a while there but the nice thing is that I lost absolutely the whole perception of time.

No thoughts on my head, just drawing the stratigraphy… when I go out of the hole I get that feeling that I’m in a totally different place, and when I got together with the crew I had the feeling that they were not “my crew”…[/quote]

Following this, did you feel that you had developed a strong link or connection to that site?[/quote]

I felt that I, and all the guys there (40 archaeologist plus some bio anthropologist and a bunch of social anthropologist too) belonged to the place, and it wasn’t only me, various people commented that they felt a strong sense of connection to the place, and also to the people (many of the people didn’t knew each other). A girl even said to me “what if they were we in past life and we’re digging up ourselves?” but was mostly as a joke.

After the job was finish I felt strong sense of rejection from both the place and the people.

some remarkable details:

We found around 60 corpses (you know, bones, skeletons) in that place. It was a cementery and I was the one who found the little “prince/princess” with the sacred pottery.

There was one thing to, there was this one skeleton that was very big, like a very big man, he has like big bones in his skull, and when I looked at it I felt as if it was really really angry, like angry at us.

during that work (too campaings, 20 days and after a week, other 9 days) I had constant dreams with death, with skeletons looking at me and I looking into the black depths of their eyeless sockets. There was an effect as if that darkness was absorving me. My grandpha died while I was working, and the grandpha of a girl died too the next day.

After the job I got very ill, lost a lot of weight (Even tho I had “healthy” eating habits, it may had to do with the factor of “party hard” every night in the inn we were… you know, excesive drinking + pot + 8 a.m. in work 20 days in a roll) and shortly after I paused my studies, and wandered until I started practicing magick.

Our very own Sultitan_Itan did a post recently that encapsulates that possibility:

I’ve had experiences that bear this out and I think tapping into this concept along with the block-world stuff is valuable - well for me anyway, I have to be able to believe in magick before I can think it works, and when my belief is absolute because it has a theoretical underpinning, the bastardly “doubt” is completely banished.

It beats down the culturally ingrained skepticism I’ve been immersed in, on its own home ground - the language of science and physically measurable phenomena.

I’ll tell you if I ever work that out!

3 Likes

Our very own Sultitan_Itan did a post recently that encapsulates that possibility:

I’ve had experiences that bear this out and I think tapping into this concept along with the block-world stuff is valuable - well for me anyway, I have to be able to believe in magick before I can think it works, and when my belief is absolute because it has a theoretical underpinning, the bastardly “doubt” is completely banished.

It beats down the culturally ingrained skepticism I’ve been immersed in, on its own home ground - the language of science and physically measurable phenomena.[/quote]
Ehhh…Ive been down that road and I can see why that point of view makes sense, but the problem that at least I keep running into is that when you run into another self-aware person, or another magician even, and spend even 10 minutes with them, the whole thing just crumbles because suddenly there’s another entity in your immediate space that has all the abilities you do, to the extent that they can change your reality every bit as much as you can change theirs. Add more magicians to the room and it just gets weirder, and I would say this forum is an example! Im not claiming that anybody’s right or wrong, but I think there’s more going on than we may be aware of.

I’ve found basically the same thing (so far) but I used different words. I’ll share a segment of something I wrote down about my understandings of this as of late 2013.

[quote=“NariusV”]I/when this mental->emotional process is observed consciously, one sees that there never existed a person. All meanings were expediently useful in the context of perpetuating a pattern in order to gain desires/avoid pain, which are themselves collections & re-interpretations of prior experiences thought/feeling patterns in the memory/ re-energized by the beingness (through attention) and mis-interpreted as a personal self.

Existence continues with or without a personal-concept construct.

The patterns are useful in the context of memory and communication, and as a way to understand “persons”.

By observing this process directly feeling/meaning dissolves & is seen as superfluous & unnecessary most of the time, excepting communication.

Conceptualizing creates unreal-separation → ‘objects’ which could be called ‘objectification’.

Most/all problems are created by trying to apply these partial patterns to reality, which they do not, and never can fully match.[/quote]

I have come to believe that every mistake I make or problem I have has been a result of assuming that some imperfect or incomplete knowledge/perception is accurate, and then acting from that place of mis-perception.[/quote]

Yeah, totally. "I/when this mental->emotional process is observed consciously, one sees that there never existed a person ".

This universe is nuts, is a constant reconfiguration of especific patterns in one endless moment, each pattern becomes a “memory” on individuals, so basically our individual memories (the “I” that comes from “past awareness”) is just a recolection of the different patters that the universe had engaged on from our narrow perspective. But since there’s a necesity for reflectivity in the realization of awareness, our perspective gets confuse with memory therefore creating a false sense of “being” based in the false assumption of a linear-continuous pattern reconfiguration.

So in essence, history does not exist, nor do we exist as individuals advancing on a linear route of events. Instead of that this is an ever unfolding experience that is constantly being born from us, and into us.

Each singularity recreates the patterns that had not appreciation from the confuse-singular-linear memory based identity. That is, the constant struggle for repeating a pattern that will never be repeated again, since the reconfiguration is “Original” at every moment, from “origin” in “non-existence”.

Interaction between “entities” means to break through the string loops that interconects the different senses of identity. Out of this unfolding process that is creation, there exist what is called the “acausal”, a “prior” existence before time/space (representend by both the circle and the cross that creates demarcation in space and order inside of the “finite” world) in which there are “forces” that consist of Tones, both Musical Tones and Color Tones. Those “Tones” Sounds, are the sacred chants while the colors are the sacred combination of imaginery that boths it is the sacred experience of “observing the accausal” and the color combinations that are needed for that experience.

The “Causal world”, in this “phyisical” existnece, breath is nothing else than the “sky god” whilist hearbeat is the tru original life force. Yet, the original omnipresent ever pervading “God” (in the most wide definition) is the “non-existence”/indiferenciated accausal that is before and during and after creation only possibly of recognition thanks to the contrast with this patternfull differentiated creation… and that is what is called Dharma-Body of Buda , and Buda Vairocana. whilist the person that is experiencing that is called Tathagata , and the experience itself is tathata . The upmost and wordlessness beautiful experience that a life-form can experinece: Wordlessness Non-Form or Nirvikalpha samadhi No-Concept/Constraction-Time-space observation… in buddhist terms.

In Tempel of Black Light words, the force that is return towards the accausal is called “Satan” whilist the Force taht brings the knowledge of that accausal plane into this place is the other face Lucifer. They’re not destructive forces but “returning” impulses of non-creation.

Neither the returning impulses nor the creation impulses are struggling, nor are fighting nor are battling each other… creation forces deal with the schemes of things in this “causal realm” whilist returning foreces deals with realtionship between the realm of existence adn the non-realm of non-existence.

A RHP magician basically looks for the perfect harmonious enjoyment of this existence, whilst the blakc magician looks to become a gateway for returning forces.

Yet, from our individual narrow perspective, it seems like a fight, is just that our view is too narrow, is part of the game, being biased.

No word, nor god, nor concept pervades or “predates” anything in totality, it is just that the human body is not design to perfectly understand the whole scheme of things in daily life mode, so we need to refine ourselves in the process of going up and down in the real, non linear yet vertical dimension that is this existence and it posibilites.

!

1 Like

What you mention here is one of the keys to all this magick and mysticism. as I understand it. We find the means like you say in our ‘daily life mode’ to travel in the apparently non-existent vertical dimension through meditation, ritual, etc. to access knowledge and change reality, so that our experience of self and world through time can improve.

When we push far enough, the tables turn and the vertical ever-present a-causal state which has always been, and yet had never been perceived consciously, is seen directly. This can happen when the march of time and self identity are revealed as nothing more than a self-referential web of memories, all inaccurate, and yet paradoxically valid enough, and even necessary to function in daily life.

Well there’s a reason the cross/swastika is important in so many widespread traditions! :wink:

1 Like

This thread is absolutely mega!!! :fire:

:snake:

2 Likes

To have unlimited control over everything, you have to operate from beyond space-time. There is this something that holds everything together, including space-time, and that is the power you tap into. You will then realise nothing is set in stone, not even space-time itself. Consciousness, believe it or not, is not the ultimate reality.

1 Like

I can totally get on board with quantum physics. Love this stuff. Only thing that really makes me think

During an evocation Azazel showed me how illusive time was to I remember when it happened I could fully understand like deep soul wise but I did not have the proper words or even concept to go about it. The best I had was this theory, and realtivity as well as the relationship of timespace.
But this video is much closer to the working gnosis I obtained.

1 Like

I summon this thread from the grave to add a slightly related paradigm:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338282217_Multi-Solipsism_The_Physical_Ontology_of_the_Many-Minds_Concept

Multi-solipsism, or the many-minds worldview.

Here are some notes I’ve taken, but I recommend reading the whole PDF/essay.

We never experience reality directly. Every last scrap of our external experience is of virtual reality … every last last scrap of our knowledge — including our knowledge of the non-physical worlds of logic, mathematics, and and philosophy, and of imagination, fiction, art, and fantasy — is encoded in the form of programs for the rendering of those worlds on our brain’s own virtual-reality generator.

Consider the nerve signals reaching our brains from our sense organs. Far from providing direct or untainted access to reality, even they themselves are never experienced for what they really are — namely crackles of electrical activity. Nor, for the most part, do we experience them as being where they really are — inside our brains. Instead, we place them in the reality beyond. We do not just see blue: we see a blue sky up there, far away. We do not just feel pain: we experience a headache, or a stomach ache. The brain attaches those interpretations — ‘head’, ‘stomach’, and ‘up there’ — to events that are in fact within the brain itself.

Naturally, the accustomed identity is the physical body, but if the inside view is taken to be that defined by sensory data, even the body is indeterminate except where observed, like everything else in the world. Thus as von Baeyer states in QBism: “If I am the agent, the objective world is everything outside my mind — including other agents and even my own body. All of that I may, if I choose, treat quantum mechanically and describe by wave-functions.”

…There are different physical states of an object in physical reality, in the same place at the same time. This is the meaning of Schrödinger’s cat. The explanation is the many-worlds reality of the experimenter. Before opening the box the experimenter is present in a great number of worlds, in half of them the cat is dead and in half it survived. Then, on observation, the cat is found to be in one state or the other because the experimenter is, as a result, present in only half those worlds.

The surreal implication is that individuals live in different versions of physical reality in what appears to be the same world, as illustrated by [the] Wigner’s friend [experiment].

A particular body is instantiated in many versions of a quasi-classical world, all coincident. Thus the body is not only correlated with them all but actually in them all: hence world superposition for the physical observer […] anything not correlated with the observer is a superposition of all possible states. This explains how physical reality is different for different physical observers […] different observers live in different world superpositions: each relative state is a different class-of-worlds-as-a-world. The result is a purely relative state with each frame of reference defined with respect to the observer.

The effective physical environment of [the] protagonist is the superposed sum of these worlds, a class-of-worlds-as-a-world, here a “World”. This is by definition indeterminate except where defined by the record of observations experienced: all else is the superposition of all possible variations. Thus the determinacy of the physical reality is defined by the record of observations, which is the definition of the protagonist.

…The brain constructs a three-dimensional virtual-reality model of the world … this virtual-reality representation is mentally projected to coincide with the real world perceived. Thus the effect is logically identical to a three-dimensional holographic image, here the “World Hologram”. The World Hologram, the reality of the conscious individual at all times, still seems a strange identity for a living human entity. Just such a figure, however, is the central feature of the world hologram. This is the self-concept. The self-concept is the entire definition of the self as defined by observations over the lifetime. The integrated synthesis of all these observations is this self-concept: the known self. Naturally, this is the central feature of the world hologram, the reality at zero distance from the self. This is the self-concept avatar figure at the centre of the World Hologram, a construct defined in all five senses … all the psychological characteristics and processes of the individual are features of this field of information.

tl;dr: everyone lives in their own individual world which may be superimposed with the world of other external observers; which all parties observe differently. Anything not directly observed is in a state of pure potentially of being being and non-being.

Some science nerds please jump in here and correct me if I’m just hearing what I want to hear. :nerd_face: I’ll probably continue to take my own spin on it, but it would be good to hear others’ takes.

2 Likes

This is the Law of Attraction in a nutshell. We create our own reality and we are GODS of our creations. I’ve been practicing LOA since '06 and have made things happen more than not. I’ve combined the LHP and LOA for the past 18 months. Time does not exist. We can revise past events into our new reality. E.A. knew what he meant with Become A Living God. Great post, Lady Eva!

3 Likes

Multisolipsism that is an awesome term :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/godhood-a-glympse-on-deification-journal-by-yberion/127670?u=yberion

2b6df43200b53e7171affe381513f9e2

7ce54230157fdef406808d09864d7196734ca6a9_2_666x500 9b2743cfdfa5766b6160f64b12470b60c7bcaad0 9e957f783d3f126b4ec0ccd2f8086e6f 9f29b7fd375b96fbff697fa13c2a99231bdce264_2_666x500 arkn_symbol_20 ba20faf0d08d71f6a4bffb8c980521dc--sigil-alchemy e5e19be5e5bfd09213221e466b04a98f--egg-art-visionary-art tzsj wrtu xfgj zaerthu