The powers I gained from Kundalini awakening

This is my personal experience and what I got through kundalini awakening. I don’t use these abilities always since they are so powerful, mostly because I am afraid of hurting others with it. I have used every single ability I listed in this post at least once. You as a human have something incredibly powerful located at the base of your spine which will come up when the time is right. Never underestimate yourself. Please keep in mind these abilities are more “down to earth” and nothing like what you see on TV. So let’s start:

1. Intense euphoria/pleasure and more energy

2. God-like manifesting (I could basically manifest a Lambo or being a billionaire but I really am not interested)

3. God-like cursing

4. God-like blessing

5. Total Immunity to all kinds of black magicks/curses

6. Total Immunity to attacks from Demons, Gods and other entities (even extremely powerful ones like the ones in the goetia)

7. Body become “immortal” (Never get ill and even if you do you will recover fast, have a long natural life)

8. Immunity to hypnosis and mental/psychic manipulation

9. Animals will never attack you

10. Negative entities and parasites will avoid you

11. Negative people like psychopaths, narcissists and bullies will avoid you

12. Control people and animals with your thoughts (I calmed down a guy who attacked me with a knife with this)

13. Control all the elements

14. Weather manipulation (environmental manifestation)

15. Less need for sleep

16. Invoke entities in seconds without needing sigils or anything else

17. Rituals are way more powerful and effective (I avoid all rituals because of this)

18. Jñāna (receive information about things you don’t even know)

19. All psychic senses opened instantly (sometimes it takes time)

20. Affect the environment with your emotions and thoughts (environmental manifesting)

21. Destroy entire buildings if you want

22. Solve conflict between groups and even entire communities

23. You are likely in one of your last lifetimes and will escape reincarnation soon. This also makes you one of the oldest souls on earth.

24. Many entities want to work with you, both demons and angels

25. Affect someones emotions with your own emotions (kind-of like environmental manifesting)

26. Absorb and insert energy in to people or nature (vampirism)

27. Child-like wonder and fun for the world like you had in your childhood

28. Awaken kundalini in others

29. I don’t know if this is a power but you start having high empathy and you will treat a homeless person and a famous celebrity equally. You will not differentiate.

Cons, not many really since kundalini is more beneficial than negative:

1. Can be prone to psychotic-like symptoms like paranoia

2. Chronic pain (especially if you abuse your powers)

3. If you believe in karma (I personally don’t) it’s more harsh on you

4. Lose interest in material things

5. Manifestation can go very wrong and end up harming someone

11 Likes

That’s great, I myself experienced many of these in my awakening.

What techniques did you use for this and for how you been doing then?

2 Likes

Am sorry can you rephrase your last sentence
If you mean how I awakened, it was spontaneously. I do remember listening to awaken third eye and awaken kundalini videos on youtube so I guess those helped too. I really did not expect it, it just happened instantly while I was meditating once. So essentially I did meditation + binaural beats

2 Likes

Can you suggest any binaural beats do you use?

Any of them will work

Can you speak on point 28, awakening kundalini in others?

Awesome, and indeed that’s what I meant.

1 Like

I have read stories of kundalini awakeners who were awakening kundalini in others just by passing by. They would pass through a village and the inhabitants would sudden feel their kundalini or sometimes even awaken it themselves. I think it’s apart of “environmental manifesting” where you are essentially affecting the environment with your energy/kundalini.

I also think it’s possible through some type of reverse vampirism where you insert some of your kundalini in people, most of the time it’s temporary but it can be permanent where they get an awakening. I was manifesting for a user on here and he suddenly reported kundalini symptoms, so I think some of my kundalini rubbed off on him.

yea it’s called kundalini shaktipat, it’s one of the main kundalini methods, and there’s lots of energy healers, kundalini people, who can do it online thru Zoom. It works too. One session, it felt like a powerful orgasm was happening inside my lower spine.

So if anyone wants to awaken their kundalini, i suggest seeking out that method. Most of the people charge like 35 to 100 dollars for a one or two hour session. It’s very relaxing, if nothing else. But you gradually get open more and more until you can feel the kundalini moving.

2 Likes

Do you have any guides or videos on how to do it? I am willing to try it on some people to see results (of course if they agree to it)

I’d be willing to do it with you. I think it is just a matter of you sending your intent, your intent to send kundalini thru each chakra, starting at the root. Although I am not sure how it works exactly tho. Let’s PM?

What system did you use to Awake Kundalini ?

Meditation plus binaural beats. I also used tons of caffeine.