Telekinesis Practice

Hey There. I’ve been practicing telekinesis mainly with a pendulum. I’ve gotten pretty good with feeling the energy and manipulation. However i have not managed to make anything levitate or move if i am not touching it. I feel that I need to hone and further strengthen my skills. Do you guys know any “exercises” for lack of better word that i can do to help me control the skills? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

3 Likes

@AdamThoth
this is our telekinesis man

3 Likes

Way quicker reply than I realized. I am having trouble navigating te site to be able to read all of his work. Thank you for the guidance I will read up!!!

3 Likes

he taught me as to how he does it but ill leave it up to him to explain if he wants to also he has some YouTube videos of his work if you want to look them up

2 Likes

Been trying for a while now. No luck here. Some day!

Good luck. I hope you get faster results. :wink:

2 Likes

thanks for the guidance everyone! this practice has definitely taught me patience. I’ll get it right someday. looking forward to reading your topics of discussion

1 Like

Get yourself a psi wheel and that should help you transition,

1 Like

Ok! Will do! I’ll update on how I progress

1 Like

Check out this guy’s youtube channel. Has lots of simple things to try and influence, like a spinning ping pong ball

3 Likes

Yeah he’s pretty good, I like him and he has a lot of good advice.

1 Like

thanks so much yall!

1 Like

Use beats from YouTube the got dozens of kudalil music to enhance 3rd eye and telekenis and stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

binaural beats right?

2 Likes

Yes… Sorry I am stoned and couldnt think of the word haha. Thank you :)… Binaural beats yes :slight_smile: works wonders huh…

2 Likes