Tarot readings i am new

hii i am offering tarot reading but be wary i am pretty new to it i would appreciate feedback and advice again i am saying i am not that good at tarot but i still want to practice that’s all/

2 Likes

Hello !
I’d like to receive your guidance!

I’m down to get a reading if you wanna practice

is there any specific question

do you have a question or is it general reading

General reading if you can!

for my specific goals, which demon should I seek to work with? or what’s the next step I need to take to create progress

you may have trouble with finances pretty soon ,you should try to clear your mind you should speak the truth and learn the truth you may be anxious worried or depressed something is keeping you up at night maybe worries related to your finances or nightmares you will get a new sense of hope maybe its time to do some shadow work.Hope this helped

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this reading !
It s extremely true and relevant!
I m down and my finances on my mind.

Congratulations for this guidance!

1 Like

i suggest you work with Duke Guison, you need to let go of any emotional blockages or issues you need to heal your past emotional wounds you need to change the way you are doing things explore new methods you need to take a break and recharge

1 Like

In both your present and future, you’re focused on structure, authority, and fairness. You’re seeking guidance from trusted sources and making decisions based on rationality and balance. Overall, you’re on a path of stability and integrity

1 Like

Can I have a reading to see how I can achieve my goal of mastery over all things? I want to know how I can improve my ability to master skills, knowledge, magick and other things.

you need to let off the past and forgive, you may be feeling stuck right now, and you need more self-discipline if you are going through a conflict and put aside the mentality of winning at all costs you need the feeling of completion that you can achieve through traveling and that will help you a lot overall

1 Like

Hello @Nobody_Nobody

Can I get one please

May I have general reading?

is it a general reading or specific question

1 Like

A specific question about my career life,

I want to know if I will switch to a government job every soon

you are really ambitious fast thinking find ways to be successful you may have a new purpose soon have faith and hope in whatever you are doing you may be emotionally immature ,trust your intuition don’t just simply throw out your new ideas i see you maybe planning your future make decisions after thinking properly and clearly

1 Like

What do you mean when it says that I need more self discipline?

the answer is no i see that you are resistant to change you may be breaking cycles this is a test of faith for you, you are afraid of what is to come and you lack planning

1 Like