Samael, Lucifer

Nice reading, thanks

1 Like

Many experienced occultists tend to exacerbate their own delusions through spirit contact by perceiving these entities the way they want to, then preaching to a crowds who will take it as fact just cause the popular author says so. Just because someone is more powerful in magick doesn’t mean they’re wiser, in the same sense that just cause someone is bigger/better at fighting doesn’t necessarily make them more survivable. (what’s a violent street brawler on a battlefield? Just a fool out of his element with no training or tactical know-how, waiting to get shot)

I recommend not taking a certain occultists word for everything just cause they’re more prominent. MANY prominent figures in the world mislead the masses, often for their own gain. (in this case, to sell books with a matching theme to their business partners, to create a brand that is essentially an egregore of its own) And Frankly, Become a Living God has a worldwide reputation for its shady history and its purposefully distorted spiritual views.

Samael was NEVER lucifer in history before Christians twisted it. You’re essentially believing church dogma yourself and attaching it to a pseudo-satanic/hermetic view. Samael is earlier than Lucifer as Satan, and technically, Satan as a character is much older in tradition than both.

4 Likes

Yes he was known as Lucifer, and no I’m not taking connors word for it.

I asked Lucifer myself, I speak to these entities as clear as day when I want too, Lucifer is my friend, I asked him if he was Enki, and he said yes, and if you read the book the author clearly states Samael was associated with Enki.

I’m not going to defend my point, I already know the truth, I don’t view your limiting, closed minded and stereotypical skeptic way of thinking to be credible. That is your opinion and nothing more

1 Like