Removed posts

@Timothy

As we ALL know, namecalling is against the rules. In fact, even insinuating someone is stupid or ugly would merit citation and a lecture via PM.
Moderator asserts that she is “a member too” with her now justifying such abuses of the membership here with a link to her thread on “Im not just a mod”. That may be, but being a moderator also entails that one be held to the same standards as everyone else in regards to posting rules.
MANY people are now talking about this sudden, extreme persona being displayed, running roughshod over the members here.

If you remove this, Lady Eva, I hope that it at least gives you pause to reflect on how you are affecting the entire forum, because if it continues, it wouldnt surprise me to see huge swaths of people jump ship. As you can see in above posts, people are noticing and wondering…and concerned.

@Kulina8 I was addressing levels of self-hate and disdain for the flesh I see so often and so depressingly on this forum, a feeling I have experienced and overcame through truly SEEING the fact our souls choose to manifest for a reason to embark in the great dance of creation.

I AM truly sorry iF you felt my words were aimed at you - they were a much more general statement to all of us, myself included.

I am not possessed, simply burning with rage at the tendency to mistake our flawed human forms for the be-all and end-all and to suffer intense psychic pain over this, when the reality is we are capable of godhood and so much more.

As for the rest of your post, I don’t even know what to say to that right now, but I do observe that this is the 2nd time I have posted in the manner of simply being a human and you have jumped on it to demean me and try to tear down my right to self expression.

Adult language is permitted on this forum, I did NOT address this TO a member, and you have done nothing since you joined (originally as Samnu) except try to get new restrictions and censorships brought in. I really wish you would stop doing that.

Edit to add:

I have literally no idea what you are talking about here because I have made no topic of that nature? There is no link in my reply and no topic of that name nor of that nature on this forum.

Please send these PMs in screenshot form to (e-mail address) timothy at becomealivinggod.com - I will not address rumours of things “some people” have said because you very obviously can retreat to “I won’t pass on PMs” or similar.

I have removed this section and made it a new topic so that it does not derail the original thread. Admins and moderators can see Unlisted topics and the @ hail will also make sure this remains visible to Timothy, and I have left the automatically-generated link to this visible in the thread it was removed from.