no. not allowed to

3 Likes

are you gonna jump out of anything again? :wink:

3 Likes

By who? Waitā€¦ The spirits

3 Likes

Lol noā€¦ Maybe :smirk:

3 Likes

i am a high priest of the old ones. as of last night Azathoth gave me very specific instructions.

4 Likes

haha! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My apologies. Iā€™ll respect that

4 Likes

Look like its up to you @Eye_of_Ra
Give it a shot

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe I just came across this!

Heres a fun challenge. I just finished my first novel. I was guaranteed that it will have great success. I was told that the initiated will know that the story within isnā€™t fiction, but others will see it as a good story. Iā€™ve experienced my own reality through my characters eyes which is me lol. (It was a damn mind trip.) Anyway, Iā€™m AndEternity on the forum and Iā€™m Benton Ryer in my story and in life.

Iā€™m interested in what you come up with (since I am in my 30s in life, and still 14 in the first book.) It would be an interesting experiment in how reality and ā€˜fictionā€™ twist together, although I only changed the names and places.

(Also curious on what youā€™ll pick up on me :slight_smile:

ALSOā€¦ Do the Hannibal Lecture from the TV Showā€¦ ALSO Dexter Morgan!

Iā€™ve never tried to evoke a person myself lolā€¦ Maybe you can be my first.

6 Likes

Probably donā€™t need a sigil or square. Use the energy from this picture from the cover;

5 Likes

Holy shit, that looks really dope!

3 Likes

Wait til you see the full dust jacket :slight_smile:

Heres an extra bonusā€¦ Do the Demonic Queen Marisa from the Realm of Night. Of course, she exist here and there the same way as I do.

3 Likes

Wow it is striking me that these are real actual entities

3 Likes

Iā€™m the real deal dude :slight_smile:

Did an interview with Koetting tooā€¦ Hopefully it will be out in Interviews with a Magus season 3 (whenever it comes out) lol

4 Likes

Holy shit, man! PM me:smiley:

1 Like