Project: Evocation BlackList

So that’s a fun conversation … lol

2 Likes

Do the Justice League. batman first. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everyone does Batman. lol

2 Likes

Curious that he doesn’t condone child killing. He was a total pedo in the cannon. And killed children. Oh well, This stuff you are posting is beyond fun and fascinating for me! I love this soooooo much!! Thank you! This is the coolest thing ever! And I think anything Hanibal Lecter Would say, would be gold! The vampire Lestat on vampirism and predatory nature! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Oh, and I doubt you could summon a more worthless being than me. I think I would laugh so hard at the dumb shit you hear me say. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

I believe in the original films he was accused and killed for killing children and didn’t actually do it. He took his revenge on the descendants of his murderers when they reached adulthood.

I think they changed him to a molester in the awful reboot.

2 Likes

i think your right

2 Likes

Evocation of @Seven(friend)
Setting: My room
Message: Yo what’s up? How are you? You are getting stronger with your evoking. Command more power to come and it will come through. My lower self needs to stop loligagging around. Get to training with me and keep reminding me until I do it. With your help I am getting stronger. Tell my lower self I’ll be contacting her soon.

Sincerely,
Deborah’s Godself

End of Evocation
@Seven I felt your presence VERY strongly in my Aura. You are getting stronger, young Padawan :smiling_imp:

Next is @AndEternity!

4 Likes

Evocation of @AndEternity
Setting: Same as previous evocation
Message: I think your evocation lists are really great. I think people really don’t understand these fictional characters in the sense that on the Astral, they are real just like you and me, friend. Raven, from teen Titans, told me that she can see you in your spiritual form and travel to you and communicate with me. Don’t doubt what you are doing. I’ve evoked before, but this is new territory we are crossing into. Good luck! That is all.

End of Evocation
@AndEternity how about that? How did it sound to you?

Next up, is CandyMan!
MUAHAHAHAHA!

5 Likes

Are you gonna do me?

2 Likes

I just thought about it… Hell yeah! After Candyman so I can get him out the way M’Kay darling?

2 Likes

yes…cool

2 Likes

You know i gots ta ask bro

3 Likes

Summoning of Candyman
Setting: Same as before

Message: The Wasp is a symbol of predatory knowledge. Learn to move, and not be afraid to kill. Killing is how stuff gets done. In order for you to live, something must die. No exceptions. If you expect to rise with Godlike power then you must stop acting by your fucking morals and be prepared to kill. Ethics have no place in Godlike rise to power. White magic is a bunch of bullshit in this regard. Morals limit your power. The wasp has no morals; it simply stings and kills. You must do the same without any regard to race, creed, vows, religious obligation, people, who may be affected, and all that shit. Evil knows no bounds and I don’t care what you say, you know that evil is the shaker and mover in this world hahaha. Stronger than “good” which is just evil switching sides momentarily. Jesus is a faggot and a bastard that has no understanding of true power and the cost it takes to use it. TRUE POWER HAS A PRICE, SON! Are you willing to pay that price? Good, just don’t snap when you get it. And Im not referring to intellectual understanding either.

I am Candyman!!! Tell your friends I said hello HAHAHAHA!

Next is @Eye_of_Ra! :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

@RiseorDie hang tight… Y’all are messaging me alot :joy::joy: I’m loving it tho

5 Likes

Hey man its all good take your time

2 Likes

What. An. Great. Motherfucker. :astonished:
-Respect. :kissing_heart:

Some people do allready know, that i don’t consider “good” and “evil”, “right” and “wrong” to be in existence; so those people won’t be -or actually will be surprised if i say, regarding that soundtrack from bleach i recently linked, that i consider “right” what serves me, and “wrong” which doesn’t.

~But: There is something i allways try to add:

“Don’t destroy what is beautiful.”
Example:
-I wouldn’t ever kill a pretty woman, except the case in which she becomes a that kind of problem.

And another thing what i like to add is:

_“De-connect, if necessary. Know, that you are not the victim, you are the victor.”

“KILL empathy!”

3 Likes

Evocation of @Eye_of_Ra :purple_heart:
Setting: come on you ought to know where Im at by now

Message: I’m here. I am a powerful witch and not to be messed with… Some people think otherwise. But when I am loyal to you, I am loyal to the death. My Godself is your ally, and as always you have my lower self as your ally too. When there seems to be a lack of progress, go easy on your self. DONT GET FRUSTRATED! At all. It happens to me, to Nagathex, to Eva, to everyone. It is nothing to beat yourself over the head for. Contact me later and I’ll show you some secrets I’ve learned from AzaZel for overthrowing your enemies. I can’t show you now because it’s private stuff. That is all, sweets :candy:

End.
@Eye_of_Ra what you think? Was that you?
Next up, Sailor Moon!

13 Likes

oh definitely me haha!

7 Likes

Sweet
After sailor moon, I will do @AndEternity again then after that I will do @RiseorDie.

Then we will continue on with the list…

3 Likes

Don’t forget dexter lol

Honestly don’t do Hannibal. His whole thing is… well ask Eva lol

4 Likes