Pathworking With Money and Wealth Deities?

To be honest; this is the type of pathworking I wanna do. But not just for this to obtain myself, but to a point I could make a book about it and teach it.

I know I would wanna do this with Lord Mammon and Lord Lucifuge Rofocale; although other beings would be awesome as well.

Any suggestions for this?

5 Likes

I worked with some of the entities from kingdom of flame like pendrelion and iadon.
There’s some others there that specifically deal with wealth money and material abundance.

5 Likes

im curious…what was your experience with iadon and did he work out for you. Some time ago i was looking for people who had worked with him before on here, but it seems like everyone is too afraid to work with him because in his description, EA states that he takes back more than is had, which people assume to mean that he takes back all the money he gave you and then some.

3 Likes

sounds like a spiritual loan shark lol

3 Likes

Personally he helped me out and my experiance with him was positive.
If you’re afraid of the price to pay back then the answer is very simple.
Agree on your terms before the deal is made.
To me he was helpful and did not ask for anything back. The wine looked like it was drunk out of. Could be mind playing tricks on me.

3 Likes

interesting…then perhaps EAs description isnt accurate. i take it the description of him giving you more than you ask for isnt accurate either?

2 Likes

Pretty much

2 Likes