New Astral Realm

This topic emanates from the “That Moment When” thread where @Nagathex posited, or at least questioned that in a manner similar to creating an Egregore, he could create an Astral realm.

Say Nagathex, or the “Creator” would describe the realm in detail but kept it short enough. The Creator would describe the basic environment, sights, sounds, colors, smells and give it some attributes, say: “Enhances the third eye”, or “Eases the connection with the darkness within” …etc.

Then what if the Creator gave us all the keys and the doorways? Lets say, that the doorway could be a park bench, or quite simply a symbol drawn in energy on a wall, or a ceiling light …etc. The key itself might be a sigil, or a mantra, or whatever.

Then we could all go there, and by doing so, make the place stronger and more realistic. Its not about dictating to the Creator what the realm contains, but to re-enforce the Creator’s realm. Simply give it more power and enhance its attributes.

Any comments?
I’m not saying lets create a realm right now, but we can talk about the logistics of it (or whatever).

Then if someone like Nagathex creates a realm, he’ll have a way of communicating it to us without having to write a book.

6 Likes

im gonna do this.

2 Likes

This sounds pretty similar to how a writer “world-builds” and I’m going to keep tabs on this to see how it turns out

3 Likes

Doesn’t have to be complex either!

Here is the simplest example I can think of, and it seems rather powerful:

The purest, most simple example might be a realm of pure white fire that burns so intensely that nothing can be heard. It is so deafening that it is quiet. This same quality also shields visitors from anybody seeking to harm the mage. Visit the realm to recharge your spirit and rid yourself of insecurities, including body image issues and anxieties. The realm is accessed by drawing the symbol alchemical fire in white light with your finger or dagger on any surface and seeing a point of light in its center expanding until the vortex portal can clearly be seen and shrieking can be heard. Once inside, the shrieking disappears. There is no ground to stand on and nothing but searing white fire.

i was gonna make it a bit more complex. i have a name and everything picked out

2 Likes

Of course! My example was just the simplest possible and very limited. Forget about it.

More details, or qualities, and a name for sure!

Feel free to start your own “realm” thread.

Looking forward to a change of scenery. :+1:

1 Like

Just as one would create a astral temple, these creations can be done on a larger scale so in actuality yes it’s possible but some people do this subconsciously I came to a realisation that when people have phobias and fears they create a realm of their own fears that attaches to their psyche and the dream realms then that manifestation works up to the astral since the astral realm is sometimes a reflection of self this can actually be done with ease I was actually given a ritual where realms can be created in the soul planes not just in the astral.

This is done by the four seals of Reality.

These seals were given to me by the infernal dragon himself Ak’anak

4 Likes

I’ve decided to temporarily abandon the project, for a few more days, but thank you

1 Like

This basically sounds like the old Pantheon creation stories. Gods and Goddess coming together to create new realm.

1 Like