Need help

warmed?

1 Like

Ward of vpirism heal shadiow self that excatly what i need man thanks you are wll here full of great info thanks again what about source fuego once when i comnect it can heal all of my soul you say i woll not be reborned like this i think this is permentat until i fix it t

1 Like

I try it right now

1 Like

I love you all so much. I have truly found my home

5 Likes

Also … The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Start at lower left hip.

1 Like

Use it as strongly as you can visualize it, and banish whatever is attacking you. While imagining you doing it in the physical plane, imagine that you do it in the astralnplane at the same time.

1 Like

Woah looks nice.

1 Like

Thank you … I plan to redo it so it looks nicer and geometrically solid, then add a drop of my sperm on it to charge it.

2 Likes

Thanks fuego again i just started to read about leser banishig ritual then your answer about it pops out talking about sycronicity

2 Likes

This is our old friend Raziel_Harvester, a person of dubious sanity who is convinced people on here possess the secret of Dr Who style time-travel, and will give it if he rejoins often enough, and nags, whines, and insults enough, because those are the tacticws of life’s winners. Or so he thinks. :roll_eyes:

I’ve banned him countless times and no doubt will end up doing more, thanks for catching this one guys before he could bed-in further! :+1:

1 Like