Need help

More or less its shadow sage tehnique to steal soul energy he has his vampire community abd website i think

I didn’t mean curse like that first off :sweat_smile: I meant profanity. Second off thank you

4 Likes

Wow … After a heavy party at BALG Bar’N’Grill and good sleep, I missed a blowout.

1 Like

Ehieh. (Eh-Uh-Huh-Yay), “I am that I Am.”

Or … Ptah. (Puh-Tah).

3 Likes

Anyway i do have idea that at some point human become a god and can create soul that would help me :slight_smile: book of knowledge by anymous is good starting poimt or framz bardon they do mention godhood

1 Like

Franz Bardons Initiation into Hermetics book I believe has sigils, even for Lilith and the source.

Really can you give me that sigils source really tjat i been looking for that

1 Like

Google:

Initiation into Hermetics filetype:pdf

2 Likes

@Fuego1 he did not mean Ehieh this morning! unless i would not have been so pissed off!

3 Likes

Odin:

Listen to this enough until you can sing along. This will strengthen your will.

3 Likes

I didnt see a sigils imto hermetics just evocations did mention and show sigils under what section is this you.mentioned and why did you mentioned lilith

1 Like

Only in epraticse of magical evocation i seen sigils but i look up troughly e

1 Like

Sigh.
You’re obviously not singing along to The Bornless One.
@kiss-lamia-lilith, why would he want to evoke Lilith to heal the shadow self and ward off vampirism?

3 Likes

BTW, pissing people off here and gods, are a horrible idea. Eh, BALG community? :wink:

2 Likes

Oh and here I thought we were harmless. :wink:

4 Likes

@Odin … Lilith can help heal the shadow self, and she should be able to ward off or control vampirism.

2 Likes

and here is text on this I just looked up.

https://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/b/bornless_one_the_ritual.html I cant always watch videos so to have the text in a tablet is awesome.

2 Likes

2 Likes

There is an analysis of the names somewhere on the internet that is interesting. All God names in that.

1 Like

My heart is so warmed now :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like