Necronomicon Tarot

Dark Greetings, S. Ben.

Thanks for answering questions here. I have had a look at some of the products on your website and noticed your Tarot Cards. My first question is do you have photos of the whole deck so that pople can get a feel for whether or not the imagery works for them?

Also, I am wondering have you ever used Donald Tyson’s Necronomicon deck and if so, what is your opinion? Is his work concerning the Old Ones valid or is he fabricating? Thanks and be well!

1 Like

The Donald Tyson deck is beautiful but I’m on the fence about his Lovecraftian magick.

What is S Ben’s website address? Just done a search and nothing that looked like a personal website emerged that I could see.

I think it’s this one http://sbenqayin.com/index.html

1 Like

Or more specifically. this one. This looks like an interesting deck. Thanks for calling my attention to this.

http://sbenqayin.com/The-Oracle-Of-Qayin-Tarot-Cards.html

1 Like

Yes, that is the deck by S. Ben I was referring to. I would love to see photos of all the cards.

Greetings,

I will be doing a video talking about my tarot deck in the very near future !

As for Donald Tyson’s work, I have read it all (even the 667pg novel ‘Alhazred’ which I loved) and found it very interesting. I even own his Necronomicon tarot, love the deck and occasionally use it for readings, though lately have been using my Egyptian deck. His magic described within his Nec. books doesn’t resonate with me personally. However, that is not to say it is fabricated any more than my own magic systems. What I mean is, no one can say that this or that persons magic is ‘real’ or ‘fake’, there is no one perfect magic system to set the standard to be measured against. As with all magic, if it works, it is real. Make magic your own. Like with my systems, they work for me, if it works for you as well, great, but it is my magic. So saying Mr. Tysons work is ‘fake’ would be invalid. Some people are drawn to it, and it works for them, some people aren’t and find another system they are drawn to. There is not one path. There is an old saying, “There are many different paths to the top of the mountain, it is the fool standing there telling everyone else they are going the wrong way.”

Et Facti Deo,
~ S. Ben Qayin

4 Likes

Greetings, S. Ben. Thank you for your thoughtful response and for your patience. I am looking forward to your video concerning your cards!

I was very interested to know your opinion as to Donald Tyson’s deck and his work because I watched a YT video wherein, if I recall correctly, you said something to the effect of there being some writers whom add entities that are fabricated or aspects of mythos concerning the Old Ones that are fabricated or not quite true to them. Or am I remembering awry? I wasn’t sure what writers they were and I am drawn to his deck as well as yours.

So, I wasn’t implying anyone’s Magic is fake. That would be riduculous. It is such a personal thing, I agree.

A few years ago I had his deck and was not quite ready for it, I suppose. I placed it unshuffled under my pillow and when I went to look at them next, they were shuffled! I never had a deck do that before. I have had odd phenomena go in around me my whole life, so I am not sure why that freaked me out in particular. LOL.

Thanks again and be well,
Zar

1 Like