Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

what trump is doing is self preservation he’s realised the plan is bigger than him as they say u are either with us or against us Lucifer is always watching!.

Trumps a master salesman called pyscological inprinting if you tell people enough times something the subconscious inprints it! Then our conscious brain believes it ‘Epigenetics’

2 Likes

following the original idea of the thread i want to thank BELIAL…
FUCK,750 extra cash!

Thank you,hope to decimate more barriers with your help,great King.

well i just saw now that i won 750 extra cash…
lol,funny that i said to myself in the supermarket when i saw a expensive wine ( if i had the money i would buy this wine to give you ) expensive wine.

8 Likes

i would like to thank the shadow people of the void for helping silencing those idiots. helped a lot. and hell within the next day too…

8 Likes

Thankyou Lord Hermes for getting my phone back on when the Network in work was fucked up.

Also separate issue, Gods of the void Lord Horus, Queen of infinite space Lady Nuit and Mighty Hadit Satan. YEAHH!!!

4 Likes

OMG THANK YOU SHADOW PEOPLE AND NYARALETHOTEP AND THE OLD ONES THEY WITH THEIR TEACHINGS AND STUFF HELPED ME MANIPULATE SOMEONE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR AND TOOK LITTLE TO NO COERCION. I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. OFFERINGS FOR EVERYONE IM HAPPY
adding this sentence because the forum is bossy as hell

6 Likes

i would like to thanks to Lucifer for being in my life, for Belial Which has been a great support and has helped me a lot, especially on legal issues!, to Lucifuge To get in my own way, to rediscover myself and to draw a solid path towards my success and happiness, to Luzam, My demon counselor and diviner, very close to Lucifer, for always being with me and helping me when I need it, To halathor, for advising me, helping me in business, and even helping me directly with wishes, Lukorst For giving me the opportunity to get ahead fast in something that I love, Raphael, who not only heals physical illnesses, but also emotional ones, And all the demons and entities I’ve contacted that are many more! Thanks and thanks BALG

7 Likes

well i won again,more money,small prize 30,00 small lotto,but could be 30,000 if i had paid for the whole ticket 1/10.

once again,thank you King Belial for take care of my finances)
=)

i won today =)

7 Likes

I would like to give thanks the the Grand Duke Dantalion for always coming through for me. Working with Duke Dantalion has been a great experience, and I know that there will be many more experiences to come.
Thank you!

9 Likes

i would like to thank Belial and also encourage more people to seek him if you feel prepared to reshape your life and burn all your weakness.

and conquer all.

11 Likes

Thank you, my dear Old Man, for paving the way to a promotion for me. You are a wonderful being, and I will make an altar for you at my new desk. You have taught me so much, and protected me from foolishness many times. My love and affection is with you, no matter how grumpy You are, revered kami of the Rockies foothills.

6 Likes

Much gratitude sister Hekate

<3 You are my glitter in the dark

6 Likes

I want to thank Asmodeous! I KNOW It was him you brought me my hearts desire, and so quickly, I had no time to react!

I also thank Lilith and Lucifer, for their constant comfort and wisdom on the same subject. And all the little spirits behind the scenes who may have helped without my knowledge. Thank you all!

10 Likes

Thank you to My patron Azazel first and foremost.

Secondly Lucifer, Lucifuge, Belial, Kink Paimon of the astral realm.

Closer to home I thank all of the djinn.

5 Likes

Thank you Sekhmet and Baphomet, for healing me and helping me overcome my pain, and for guiding me by saying that I should walk this path I’m on now, respectively.

5 Likes

I would like to thank Lucifer and all the Demons of the pit, for The Book of Smokeless Fire, The Alter of Sacrifice, The Cataclysm of Lucifer, Book of profound seals, all my Haunted deadly possessions for keeping away my enemies and police, and keeping me from trying to take me life and for welcoming my into your kingdom of Hell and giving me employment in Hell with the demons, and for allow me to be a guest in the whore houses in Hell to get layed with a Succubis a Female Demon, and for the entrails when i had a meal in Hell thank you Hell

3 Likes

i would like to thank Belial again,

i won 404,00,lotto again…

4 numbers =)

3 Likes

I would like to thank the Marid Jinn 711,000 for helping me win $15 on the $10 instant scratch lottery ticket to win $2,500 a week for 5 years thank-you

11 Likes

i would like to thank Nyaralethotep for bringing me a copy of the draconian ritual book. id like to thank the haunter of the dark for teaching me. id like to thank Lucifer for upholding his half of the pact and protecting me as usual and for helping me with that problem. thank you shadow people as always, your presence is very much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you @AdamThoth, maybe not a spirit in the context we think of here. But then again maybe so.
Thanks for dealing with me while I was locked out for a week. By my own choice but much needed.
Putting up with my rants and craziness, Im sure took some skill I do not possess. And to never loose your temper with me. Pretty cool.
I honestly, dont know how your still my friend after all that but Im glad you are.
@Nagathex, thanks for helping sort through some stuff. Figure some stuff out.
To the someone…i just need to sort through somethings and find my way back. But i will find my way back. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happens to us all babe, and often more than once! :wink:

4 Likes