Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thanks to Discordia & Harmonia Blessed Be!!!

5 Likes

Glory to King Paimon for things I don’t want to go to far into right now but thank you Paimon for being there for me

6 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte you’ve always watched over me and been good to me.

4 Likes

Just wanting to do another shout out to King Paimon, for making my team recognized as one of the best teams ever at what we do.

6 Likes

Thank you Metatron for coming and chatting with me for a bit <3

6 Likes

public thanks to:
Seere for meditating with me, i enjoy your company
Lucifer for meditating with me and helping me reach my next level
_______ for ___________ (they know who they are and what for)
my crystal fam for protecting and empowering me
Azazel for some really great experiences
last but certainly not least belial and nyarlathotep for the manipulation that was needed and for further teachings
offerings incoming soon.

8 Likes

I’m thanking King Paimon again because a friend asked me to ask him to help him out and everything got sorted out Glory to this great King

8 Likes

Thank you Azathoth for shredding my own incompetence away
thank you Lucifer for awakening my more truer self and enlightening me
thank you Hekate for guiding me with you torch
thank you leviathan for destroying the more useless aspects of myself
thank you to _____ bringing death to me
thank you to all the above for destroying that which no longer serves me

7 Likes

Thank you Raum and Glasya-Labolas for setting the stage.
Thank you King Vine for your sword and shield, if her heart is true and stays true.
Thank you King Bael for all of your wisdom, all you said would come to pass has,

If war is now truly unavoidable, then at least it’s one you all have showed can be shaped to serve my ends.

9 Likes

I would like to thank Azazel for showing me what is and isn’t worth my time and especially the feeling i have inside of me now.
Thank you for choosing me and showing me i have the power <3 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

thank you dratalon for taking care of business. round to will be soon. pay back time.
to whoever showed up in that crystal working, thank you, i needed that.

3 Likes

Velotak thanks for your help dealing with that thing last night. It’s obvious the libs were the ones who created it and they are being rather ruthless so I feel we must match it with our own brand. The young gods have been pushing this and now this is what we get. I know they intentionally engineered this with the help of the young gods but I highly doubt the libs had any idea what they were actually helping to create but no worries we handled it but not after it did it’s damage on the anti shariah protests. I honestly think that might be exactly what they wanted considering their burn it now and ask questions never philosophy. But who knows at least we don’t have to worry about it next time. This was some heavy duty mass mind control magick and it was done by professionals. It appears the trenches are getting deeper I didn’t realize it was going to be this hard without the other six. You know who was off dealing with whatever and it was your destructive power that saved our asses so Cheers brother! We are still winning!

5 Likes

dear Sekhmet,
thanks for devouring my foe like that totally awesome.

7 Likes

THANK YOU SITRI

I asked this great prince for a huudge favor, i had details and EVERYTHING happened like i wanted it to happen
i am grateful and incredible happy :smiley:

Thank your mighty prince Sitri

11 Likes

Hail king vine I asked him to help me get on a course that was booked up with a waiting list someone dropped out last minute. I can now do the course.

5 Likes

I thank you, Lord Azathoth for showing me the way. I thank you as your student and your High Priest. I thank my great lords of R’leyh. We rise again. I have heard you call and summons and now I come.

5 Likes

Thankyou King Belial, you gnashed and snapped your fangs and let me realize that my job is ok, it allows me to pursue other things in my spare time.

5 Likes

thank you Sekhmet. for helping me.

3 Likes

also thank you Azazel, for telling about the book.

3 Likes

I like to thank Lord Ahriman for the delivery for the Human bone powder that the you made sure customs was very positive under you blackest power of your Dominion your unholy commandments sending the Blackest shades to watch over my deliverys thank you Lord Ahriman.

2 Likes