Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Hail to the Great Duke Dantalion!
I was suffering from anxiety and panic attacks in certain situations. And now I suffer no more. A month ago i would have needed a valium to calm down, and on a scale of 1 to 10 my anxiety was 10!! Now its around 1 to 2.
The great Duke can change thoughts at will!
And I thank him for his help!!
Thankyou Dantalion.
Hail the Great Duke Dantalion

11 Likes

Hail Lucifer bringer of light and might! Thanks again for another mind blowing profound piece of knowledge. My heart is still racing!

6 Likes

Hail Duke Dantalion he got my app submitted into the app store now I just wait for the second part of the pact to be completed .

Hail Duke Dantalion !!!

9 Likes

Glad to know you finally got things working, how did you summoned Dantalion?

I printed out his sigil . When I got home I went in the bathroom because my mom was home and I lit an incense looked at his sigil said his enn and kept saying grand duke dantalion please come to me

4 Likes

I was about to thank Belial but he just told me it was Bune. I only was supposed to get $25 for doing something but they gave me $80.

I didn’t even ask you to or envoke you.I just was thinking about you and wondering what you were like the day it happened. You showed me your power.Thank you Bune!

8 Likes

Thank you morrigan for your blessings

3 Likes

I say thank you to all the nonphysicals that have helped me and will help me with their support, guidance and knowledge.

I will post a reply listing of them on here when I can.

CWR

4 Likes

Im repeating this because my man always comes through with these subtle synchronicities even when I’m not doing ritual out on road drunk/high and say a little prayer under my breath for help and assistance, he always comes through. I wish I could say that about some of these other spirits as well.
If you have thought about working with him and haven’t yet then just do it. He always comes through with what you need. Truly a guardian and a noble king :prince:.

6 Likes

I haven’t yet. What does his presence feel like compared to Belial

3 Likes

Look bro, you’ve worked with belial despite all the negative bullshit people say about him, his(KP) energy is scary but good scary.
He’s considered a devil in some segments these days but in the past people called him by the name Ruda, meaning the benign the one who brings feelings of contentment.
Arsu twin of Azizos the morning star (explains the most obidient to lucifer in the lemington)
Protector of the caravans and trade.
Al Kutaby (the scribe) the god of divination, learning, commerce and business.
That above describes all that’s about him in lesser key of Solomon (also shares an interesting link between Azazel and Lucifer).
He jokes around but really family friendly jokes, dude’s a sweetheart and a G at the same time.
My life personally is much better since working with him.
I was stuck thinking what I’m gonna do next career wise. Now I don’t need to worry about that I got a 5 year plan to become rich and wealthy(not there yet but still).

I’m gonna leave details of the help provided (I hope you understand) suffice to say that I’m basically moving through life cossing T’s dotting I’s.

9 Likes

Thanks to Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge and Clauneck and Ra.
crazy combo but they know what its all about :slight_smile:

14 Likes

King Paimon doesn’t seem to have much interest in working with me. I have heard his speaking but he hasn’t spoken directly to me or answered me . I don’t understand how it works but It feels like energetically Belial and him would fit a similar role in my life. So I dont need both of them.Like swatting a fly with a bulldozer. If that makes sense. Like how Azazel and Lucifer switch roles almost like they tag each other out LOL.

Energywise Belial feels like the type of king that when you came to visit he would send a harem to entertain you and serve you tea. King paimon would have you do the polite thing and bring him a host gift then he would pour tea for you to acknowledge you. King Paimon feels like a classy older gentleman that would make a good husband.

5 Likes

I like Belial, he seems like a smart ass, but in a funny way. And he seems genuinely interested and engaged

11 Likes

Thank you Orobas for your time and presence

7 Likes

Thank you Raphael and Vogun I don’t even feel the pain anymore

7 Likes

Thank you lucifer for your presence

7 Likes

I thank the Moon for aiding me in a rite I’m doing.

4 Likes

Thank you _______, Lucifer, Hekate, Nagath, Morrigan, Agrona, Nergal, Ereshkigal, Abbadon, for your time and what you’ve done.

3 Likes

I would like to thank my familiar (I prefer the term to “servitor” which implies a slave) JL for entering my reality with a playful eye and a keen intent. He is already wobbling the odds in my favour and I’m sure we will have a long and fruitful relationship.

2 Likes