Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

You’re maybe think of Morgan le Fay?

Different name:

4 Likes

Interrelated though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup yup

1 Like

You also have a similar name Morgana from the movie Excalibur. In the movie Merlin kills her by choking her… but certain types of spirits choke the witch whom evoked them, which might have something to do with Energy Being trapped around the throat chakra area due to Fear of the forces they are working with. One could say Merlin was Morgana’s (Morrigan’s?) Spirit Lover into BDSM strangulation =)

Thank you Lucifer.

4 Likes

Thank you Sitri, for being wise and considerate. I asked you to bring this one girl to me, and I was sad that I didn’t see any big progress.

Honestly, I thought you were being lazy! I even thought I was losing power. And just because of other’s views and my own doubt. I apologize for that.

But today I realized - you knew that I was thinking of trying a shorter term relationship with her, and not just pump-and-dumping her.

You were watching over my true desire and looking into my heart. Thank you for looking out for me, and thank you for being understanding.

Sorry again for my stupidity. :sweat_smile:

Also thank you to Bathin. I don’t think we are done working together on this yet, but if what I am noticing is you, then thank you!

To everyone - I seriously recommend both of these great spirits. If you want sex that is actually GOOD and meant for you, contact Sitri. You cannot go wrong with him.

And if you guys want to learn more about abilities such as astral projection and lucid dreaming, contact Bathin.

Hail Sitri! Hail Bathin!

:slight_smile:

P.S I am constantly surprised by how compassionate, kind and powerful the spirits we are working with can be. Absolutely amazing.

16 Likes

I second what Fire said. I have thanks to give to Belial, because I can be and have been one of the most stubborn people that would make the most patient rip their hair out, as if I must be bullheaded to be one of his Satanic Sons. So stubborn in fact I was like an Immovable Ship; but then he reminded me of something I had long forgotten of the most beautiful of his gifts the diamond in the rough. The Knowledge he gave me and reminding me to never settle and to only keep my eyes on the Diamond in the Rough Experience. It wasn’t just knowledge he gave me, but a number of experiences as well as dreams confirming the symbolism behind it all. The lyrics actually brought tears to my eyes because of the beauty of the emotion behind it is so pure. He told me “Do not settle for even 2nd best no matter how beautiful and grande it may be…”

It reminds me of this song by Rihanna - Diamonds (lyrics):

and then a music video Fashion Show of the same song. Beautiful Women like a Diamond!

4 Likes

I evoked sitri 2 weeks ago and asked him to bring back my ex and break her current relationship.

Yesterday she told me that she is unsure about her current bf and was ultra friendly with me.

I’m writing this as a public praise for him.

Hail prince sitri!

13 Likes

Hail Sallos, thanks for also showing me how to evoke in a dream, that was seriously wild

8 Likes

Wanted to thank duchess Gremory, and offer some public praise.

Awesome spirit that is showing me how to be more attractive. Results are just starting to pour in, so we got a lot of work to do, but man, she is amazing.

Can’t wait to see how this develops further - we are literally just starting!

Guys, if you want to learn how to be attractive like hell, call Gremory. Seriously, you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you.

Hail Gremory!

10 Likes

Will do . Did you she speak to you ?

I would like to give another enormous thanks to Prince Sitri. He came through for me again!!! I petitioned him at the beginning of the weekend in regards to a certain result I was after. One of the gifts that I offered him in return for his service was to publicly thank him and acknowledge his awesome powers. Well, the weekend started off really slow and I did think that maybe this time my request would not be fulfilled. I was wrong. Sitri delivered big time. I cannot recommend Sitri high enough when it comes to passion and sexual requests. The only thing that I noticed is that the affect is relatively short. For me anyhow. It is certainly long enough to take advantage of any opportunities that Sitri provides. Thank you Sitri. I look forward to working with you soon.

8 Likes

How did you speak to her ?

1 Like

I talked without hearing/seeing her, because my senses aren’t developed enough yet.

But she will hear you if you talk to her, so don’t be discouraged and do call on her if you want to become attractive.

She’s awesome. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll pm you because this is for successes and thanking spirits only

1 Like

Do she work with beginners? If so can you pm me her sigil.

Yes, she does.

As for the sigil, look for it on your own. It will immerse you more into the spirit. Read up on her, research into her.

Will make it easier for you.

3 Likes

Thank you King Paimon you got me Promoted to the point where I can’t go up any higher. again thank you for everything you have done for me, you trully are a great King

18 Likes

Thank you Prince Sitri.

13 Likes

Hail king Paimon

11 Likes