"Kinesic Magic" by Donald Tyson

Just discovered that book and that was maybe one of the most interesting and complete system of magick i found yet.

No tools needeed. Just postures, gestures and energy work.

7 Likes

Have you tried the rituals, any results?

1 Like

For now i just practice the postures/gestures and calling the elements, i was used to Bardon’s way so i had the base… Althought the postures/gestures really help to banish and calling.

1 Like

I saw that book on amazon a couple of years ago and the description looked interesting, but I was busy with other stuff at the time.

Reminds me of some of the Asian practices, like incorporating gestures/mudras and stances into rituals.

I’ll be interested to hear about your progress with it. The author definitely knows his stuff.

1 Like

I also advice you to check his Portable Tarot Magick book.
I didn’t use the same technique he used (very Golden Dawn ish) but i used the same logic with my own ritual elements.

Had solid results from that :heart:

2 Likes

Im sorry but about portable tarot magick book, can i evoke spirits using the technique in the book ?

1 Like

Yes, didn’t tried it but there’s a chapter about the triangle :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes i have read that, but he didnt explain in detail
So basically, you place a minor Arcana card (which has data about a spirit attached to it) inside the triangle, and you evoke it by reciting their enn, right?

1 Like

That’s it. :slightly_smiling_face: But you have to perform the ritual in your mind to :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

To me the rituals and postures/gestures in that book is just like using your root chakra as energy for magic. But it is very good book, if anyone wants to actually use it.

3 Likes

@Blond can you describe this in more detail please?

WTF! I have been doing that scrying pose without even knowing what it does

1 Like

Interesting. The finger position in the scrying pose is the same technique that Donald Michael Craig called the “triangle of manifestation.” I’ve used it to draw down the moon to infuse a lunar talisman.

1 Like

Using the root chakra is channeling all the red color energy as you can into your body for warmth and renewing yourself, to top levels and beyond full of energy, as you do the same you channel all the red color filling up your ritual pieces and yourself, and it produces such a beautiful glow its power is so intense your spell is gonna work if you do channel as much red energy into it as you possibly can.

1 Like

So basically it’s seeing your root chakra as a flame that spread in all your body and using that energy to infuse spellwork? :slightly_smiling_face:

No it’s meditating and drawing in all the red energy from around you trees, water, the sky ect. and pushing it into yourself for massive fuel up of energy, and your spell work. But your way is effective, but this much more effective.

1 Like

Oh ok… I tend to see this energy as pure white, golden if it’s celestial or green if it’s from the earth but red makes sense to, i will try your way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

using pure white energy before you meditate to clean your body and mind of negative stress and thoughts will help enlighten the way stronger.

1 Like