Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi to all I’m Brett and I’m new to all this but signed up to the Haitian Vodoun Initiation watched first video and I am hooked on it but as I’m new have not tried anything yet as I feel I have much to learn still.I struggle as I feel I need a guide to show me the way so to speak.I am as a beginner am trying to learn evoking and Haitian Vodoun Initiation when I feel I am ready.it’s nice to meat you all on here

9 Likes

Hi everyone. I’ve been told that I am a wizard. have kind of known this all my life as I’ve been able to work with energies. Have worked with various beings over the years. Grew up hindu. Am familar with Mantras and Mantra shakti. I do healing work as well.

Haven’t worked with too many demons. Bune is the only one I’m working with now. I have sensed his/her presence. Have asked him/her to be my Financial Mentor. Not sure if he/she has accepted this.

Anyways, nice to meet you all. Hoping to learn a lot.

10 Likes

Welcome Avihs, dont Demons exist in Hinduism, i really thought there would be.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m pretty sure they do. Demons pray to God Shiva as well. I’ve just never worked directly with one.

3 Likes

Yea, Lord Shiva, goddess Kali all have demonic aspects

3 Likes

Hey there! I am Paris! I am so excited to have discovered this site and can’t wait to continue cultivating my skills and growing. I am open to all types of magick and am still learning as I move forward. I tend to be more interested in what many call black magick. A goal of mine is to have a successful evocation and gain insight into the future and how to ascend to my higher self. As of now I have been struggling with receiving contact from those I am seeking to evoke. I can’t wait to see where this journey takes me and how much I’ll learn!

16 Likes

Hello :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

In the right place. Awesome forum.

3 Likes

I am ADD. Listen to youtubes “third”… binaural beats are where its at to get you into an altered state.

4 Likes

hey im steve

im ex christian
and now i learn about greek paganism, satanism, etc
my personal experiences are with Hades, Lucifer, Kali, Amaterasu, and Susanoo

my first succesfull ritual is Curse ritual. everybody whom i hate, i cursed then in ritual and they all died
and my first deity/spirit who visit me is Hades, and He teach me all about curse and kill people, He trully badass LOL

and my dream is of course to become God, and make all that i want become true

8 Likes

Hey, i have experience with Kali! she is black, Full black and she dances when she visits me
I have bad experiences with shiva or rudra, after i evoke him, i am sick , and when i try to curse people with the power of Rudra/Shiva , i am sick again so maybe i will not work with him again

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

My name is Timothy and I am a witch and Wiccan priest of the Order of The Silver Circle. I am not however, your traditional Wiccan. I am very eclectic. Like many that come to the craft I grew up in the church but I struggled with identifying with that faith. Eventually I found a family in my coven and I have no intention of turning back.

Unlike some Wiccans I am currently on the left hand path. The left hand path you say? But how is that possible? What about the reade, “An it harm non, do what thou wilt?” Well i subscribe to a more flexible approach. Just as a father will not stand by and watch his children be raped by an intruder without retaliating, I will respond with fire if fired upon. However, I take a more passive direction. Like forms of martial arts that teach to use your apponent’s weight or force against them, I act like a mirror and reflect my adversaries own negativity back without incurring reprocusions on myself.

I am also currently working to form a relationship with King Paimon and Azazel. I am greatly devoted to the Infernal Empire and their goals are my own. And although I am Wiccan and identify as a member of the left hand path, I don’t perform black magic. I don’t believe in colors of magic. There is only the magic that is necessary for the goal specified. And if that goal is necessary then it is necessary magic not black magic.

12 Likes

You will soon discover that the demons of the infernal realms are the gods of old many of them even keeping their original names. Gods that christians couldn’t get the people to stop worshiping were either demonized or sainted for example Adramelech a demon is a Phoenician sun good and Brigit a Celtic fire goddess became saint Brigit. Every religion is based on an older one and one man’s god is a nother man’s devil. Cheers!

8 Likes

Greetings. I’m Seraphina. I practice a ‘potpourri’ of sorts when it comes to magick-I’m knowledgeable about quite a few spiritual paths and I do my work according to what feels right for me (while always making sure I pay the proper respects and give the proper offerings when necessary).
I just stumbled across this site tonight, and after lurking for a bit (haha), I realized that this might just be the community I’ve been searching for. It can be hard to have conversations with (and/or get input from) many people who primarily identify with one spiritual path alone. And it feels like if I mention anything that even remotely suggests “black magic” (sidenote: I really hate that term, but I’m using it here for clarity and conciseness), I’m shut out. Which is incredibly frustrating. :confused::-1:
So, long story short… I look forward to being a part of this online community. I feel like I may have just found a ‘place to call home’. :black_heart::wink:

11 Likes

Hi,
I’m dollarvaluemenu. I am a newbie, but I have always believed that magick was real so to speak. What I have learned is that you can read about it all you want, but once you have that “holy shit, this works” moment, it changes everything. Even being a complete newbie, I have had success with a couple of spirits, which I will start a different post about. Love the forum and website and I hope to learn a lot.

8 Likes

My name is zach and im more new than anything. Im into red/black and would love to meet others that i can learn more

8 Likes

Salutations. My name is Alicia Franco and have been interested in Mr Koettings BALG systems of pathworking. I am struggling spiritually being raised Christian but consider myself Spiritual. I have respect and admiration for BALG and would like to enlist in a one on one boot camp session to see if I have potential. Unfortunately I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease back in 2012 and still fighting for benifits six years later. When I have income I hope to make an appointment.

12 Likes

Mercury Dolius is the only spirit I know of to directly assist with welfare payments and other social safety net-type things, including private insurance:

You could also try asking Belial for help, if you feel up to beginning with a demonic King:

4 Likes

*to

3 Likes