Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello. My name is Wolfsbain. Now I realize that this is misspelled for the herb, but Bain refers to direction, so I am on a very distinct path on the left hand. I practice Black Magic, but do so with compassion for people. I am not the proverbial soulless, merciless baneful place magician. I am in a committed relationship in which I am very happy. I use it to protect, not control, the ones I love. I am loyal, and expect loyalty from my friends. I will always refer to those of you on this forum as my friends, and though I may not agree with everyone, I am humble enough to know there is a lot to learn. The universe is full of many secrets, and I would never be so foolish as to believe I know them all. I thank you for allowing me to join this forum to learn and compare notes with my brothers and sisters in Magic.

7 Likes

Greetings,

My name is Benjamin, but I prefer the name Pariah. I am still learning about this world. I am barely coming out of my shell. I originate from a protestant Christian background, so my “coming out” of my interest in the magick world is not easy, but I aim to make this easier.

I have always been fascinated with the things that are not taught in traditional western world religions, but yet are undeniably present and powerful. I may not know where to start, but I can promise full and complete honesty in my pursuit.

9 Likes

I can relate to this. At times I wanted to surrender, but my my Angel “for lack of a better term” always nudged me to continue on the path to continue my collection for better knowledge. In the end, realizing that I had more to accomplish.

6 Likes

First, your face and location remind me of someone i once knew. Do you have flaming redheads in your family?

Second, I CAN RELATE to most of your bio. My own journey began through knowing what my parents gave up when they became Xians, rather than through malevolence finding me. I have always loved studying the apocryphal Xian wisdoms, and even while i was still claiming to Xianity, i cast out quite a few entities i wish now i had not

Welcome!

7 Likes

On my mother’s side there are flaming redheads. Almost as red as ronald mcdonalds hair, but slightly lighter. This person that you once knew is/was from Idaho?
Thank you for your kind words.

6 Likes

Hello. I have been visiting the forum for a while now so i thought i finally say a few words about myself. My name is Olenna and i am a sort of chaos witch, allthou its rather difficult to explain my practice because i incorporate so many different things into it. I have had a strong inclination towards magick and the occult since very young and been doing spells and such but did not really knew what i was doing, it was more instinctual at that time. Only about 5 years ago i started researching and learning about it in a more serious way and been happier and better as a person since. I am a bit leaning on the left hand path but mostly i walk that middle path and try to keep a balance in the things i do, however discovering and working with the so called dark energies has helped me a lot particularly with depression and anxiety. I guess i banished the dark in my life by becoming friends with the dark, if that makes sense. Things have improved so much for me and look forward to discover more things and new ways to improve even more to achieve that god like status. Look forward to interacting with people on here and exchange ideas.

9 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum:

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum: What’s up everyone, destiny had led me to this discussion, I feel its important to add the fact that right now Im imprisoned and trying to break free mentally and physically. Im seeking knowledge from the occult in hopes that I can reach my full potential and enlighten others. I have followed the signs and callings from the higher ups while incarcerated. I stayed true to myself. .most of all the hardest part of all of this is being separated from nature, feminine energy, family, healthy food, and life itself. I spent everything on attorneys and still found no relief. Somehow i was led here and led to magic, the occult, and disillusion. Im new to this path but ready for whatever truth awaits me.

9 Likes

Hello all!
My name is Savi.
I literally found out about all of this(magick and such) maybe three weeks ago. My partner then boyfriend convinced me that aliens were real months ago and through research we discovered that this was real too. I feel a little lost and overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information and I live in a shit town with a shit car and I currently have no money which is really holding me back but I have a lot of things lined up so don’t you worry about me. I’m going into Real Estate. The perfect place for magical help :wink:
I’ve meditated a few times and I really need to do more but I have A.D.D. which makes tasks difficult. I’ve been doing a lot of sigil magic with pretty good results and some books from Damon Brand like Words of Power and Sigil Magic. I haven’t worked with any entities yet although I’d like to. I also really, really. really, want to Astral travel and go to other worlds. I’m a super lucid dreamer and have always flown and floated and shape shifted into animals and done other amazing things in my dreams and I want to connect my “real world” life with those adventures. But lately I’ve been barely remembering my dreams at all. I know there’s a ton of information out there and I’m pouring though it all but some actual human reassurance that this is all possible would be helpful.
Also, my partner and I had this incredible experience as we were finding all this out. I would barely believe it if we hadn’t both experienced the same thing. About two weeks ago we both started not eating and feeling sick for about three days and then we both had very spiritual experiences where we connected to the universe totally sober, and learned all this information intuitively, and well, it’s been a crazy ride. After that we felt pretty great for a few days, like my allergy symptoms and hip pain totally disappeared, and we felt like our bodies were stronger and we were more focused. But it’s tapered off now. It feels like we were given a taste of how good we could feel, and then it wore off.
Crazy I know, any info on that too would be helpful.
As for goals: Get Good. Become a shamanic warrior. Learn how to control the elements. Shapeshift. Explore this world and others and experience all they offer. Help people when and where I can. Love all I can and die happy.

Tips?

Love,
Savi Siren

9 Likes

I forgot a picture… here’s me.

14 Likes

Try meditating and instead of a mantra, play a piece of music in your mind, ideally with no lyrics but lyrics if you need a starting place are fine. :slight_smile:

Also, try popping dance movement meditation adhd into a search engine, I found a result below that might give you a way forward - it’s my absolute certainty that ALL people can find methods to get results, we just need to know who we are and find ways to adapt and customise things:

Not all meditation has to be done wearing white in a bare studio apartment with a sappy smile, because that’s not how most people have ever lived! :wink:

8 Likes

My name is Saket. More of a healer and hypnotheripist . Reading about magic a lot. More of middle path person .
Questions welcome.

8 Likes

Greetings, you may call me Aquas Veritem.

I am a practicing chaos sorcerer who has his fingers in a little bit of everything. I don’t ascribe to the left or right hand paths, instead choosing to land somewhere in the middle, because after all, everything is dual.

I’m particularly interested in planetary magick, sigil/runic magick, and astral magick.

9 Likes

Welcome to my other lair, friend

7 Likes

This is all your fault, just so you know. I wouldn’t be here if you didn’t tell me about this.

I blame you friend.

7 Likes

I’m fine with this :stuck_out_tongue:

Just be ready to bring your a-game!

7 Likes

As opposed to my B, C, and D games?

5 Likes

Bring those too, you never know

5 Likes

I realize at this point people reading this might be a tad confused. I say let them.

Anyways, I love you Anastasiya… platonically. It’d never work out between us.

6 Likes

People here tend to be pretty damn perceptive, lol. And heh, never is a long time…

6 Likes