Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi i’m Mephistor, i have been learning the Occult since the Age of 13, i am now 21, I Quit the RHP since 18 and i am following the LHP Since then.
I Practiced Different form of Left-Hand Path, I Consider myself as a Luciferian
the Main Reason i cam on this Forum is to be able to Share and Talk about the Occult with Other like minded People, in the Area where i live, there is no one with the Same Interest as me, so Internet Forum is a Very Good Things for me

2 Likes

Hi Timothy - love the eyes, very intense - are they contacts or photoshop?

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles[/quote]

Oh, okay then…

1. My birth name is Mark, though I performed a ritual around 20 years ago to rid myself of it and became Case for an extended period of time. Case eventually fell beside the wayside and now I don’t really have a name, but ‘Mark’ works and lots of people call me Mark, so we’ll go with that. I’ve been involved with the occult all my life, my mother being a trad witch, and have been a practicing magician for 30 years.

2. Blah…photos… I look like a normal guy with no hair at all except eyelashes. I wear prescription sunglasses as light hurts my eyes and I get headaches easily.

3. I like demonolatry and have been following a demonolatry paradigm for quite some time now. I was brought up by trad witches and have explored many different traditions of magick, and am currently a couple of months into the Abramelin Working, which is proving to be all kinds of fun.

4. Finish the Abramelin Working - it has been an interesting struggle so far, especially rationalising the presence of Adonai as the primary force. I have made Adonai simply the source of all things, not the God of Abraham, and thats working out well.

5. Accepting that even crazy people who believe that you can become a god by spending enough money and doing a bit of practice have something to offer the wider occult world - I’m not a fan of the BALG concept as I feel it just perpetrates the idea that magick is evil and spooky and full of left/right good/bad dualisms. I’m here to better understand the BALG phenomenon, I have zero money to spend on pretty props though, and have all the material I need for what I do.

All the best, looking forward to discussing things with like-minded occultists and generally learning more about you all.

3 Likes

Hello my name is Christian. im 17 years old and heard of EA Koetting and his work a couple months ago. i want to first prove magick is real to myself and like any teenage i am interested in girls. i would like to do some work with people on spells and see the results. some of my goals are attracting new relationships into my life, protect my family and close ones, learning about the astral planes and talking with spirits. Glad to be part of the community!

2 Likes

Greetings you all. I`m a person on my thirties and interested in the occult in general, as well as magick.
I am also learning the Tarot, I find it so interesting…as well as an opportunity to grab some extra income if I manage to learn the art well.
The topic of evocations (another thing to learn) do fascinate me…so many possibilities…right?

2 Likes

I’m Ferunt, I’m a theoretical adept as I believe being a sorcerer only ends up being disempowered by that which one seeks to control with out fully understanding the laws and forces at work. The law of good and evil as , one can not have two masters, he will hold to the one and dispise the other and so on.

Started on Grimoires and realised the Diamonds in the ruff are the many ancient religious texts, Vedic philosophy, Gospel of Thomas, Ezekiel and the Merkabah meditation past the seven palaces, seven guardians just like the seven demons, seven rulers, our Chakras’ through Kundalini yoga.

Witchcraft, Hebrew translation Pharmamagic, entogens and the Eucharist.

Namaste

2 Likes

Hello, I am Ozraga. A few things first that I need to make known. I suffer from learning disorders and problems with spelling and grammar are one of them. So please no spelling and grammar policing, I am well aware of my problem. My spelling is phonetic, if you have any problem understanding me, let me know. I will try to make it more comprehendible, also I am working from my phone, so I don’t have some of the luxuries a computer has.

Ok now with that out of the way. As I said my name is Ozraga, feel free to call me Oz for short. I myself would not say I walk the left, right or middle path (black, wight, gray). Some would say I am gray, l feel I just do my oun thing. I don’t judge or push my oun ideals on others and would be happy if that kindness was resipracated.

As for my practices, I would consider myself more of an observer. I have done some ritual for research perposes and one or two in assertively pacify threats to me and ones I hold close. Typs of workings I an familiar with is Dragon and Crystal, Stone and Metal works.

Some interesting facts about me. I was raised Christian. I was born on an Ariforce bace. During my birth they lost my heartbeat and breathing three time so, yes I died three times, and is thought to be the cause of my problems. Have had experiences with entities from a young age and found that to be a pattern for the first born males on my father’s side of the family. This was hard to uncover for it being kept very hush-hush by the older family members. I have yet to find the cause behind this phenomenon. Thus is the reason for my interest in the paranormal and non mainstream practices. As for the entity, the family members I have got to speek about it, I have fownd many commonalities ( appearance, ways of letting its presents known) but the biggest thing is the feeling of dred, fear and the feeling of intent of harm. As for its origins I have a few theories.

My I when off on a tangent there. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask and I look forward to what my observations will glean from here.

May you always fallow your oun path.

2 Likes

You can spell “interesting” “experiences” “phenomenon” and “commonalities” so you’re doing just fine so far - I sometimes typo those to pieces. :slight_smile:

I’ve sent you a PM with some useful links that are posted in this forum, and you’ve evidently read the Rules, so welcome to the board. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:636, topic:3232”]You can spell “interesting” “experiences” “phenomenon” and “commonalities” so you’re doing just fine so far - I sometimes typo those to pieces. :slight_smile:

I’ve sent you a PM with some useful links that are posted in this forum, and you’ve evidently read the Rules, so welcome to the board. :)[/quote]

Just wanted to than you out here on the forum. As for the rules, actually I had yet to read them, but I have now. They where what I thought they would be. I go by, do onto others as you would have done onto you. Also I have spent some time on some other “controversial” forums. Yes I use this name on them as well. The rules are exactly the same, so I think I’ll be fine. Again thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve not done an intro yet either…only a few years overdue. :slight_smile:

I go by the name of my initiation: Neeros, conjure by it at your own risk.

Some basics were taught to me by my grandfather when I was a child. I never got to see him much after that though. He has passed on since then. My family descends from the Irish Celts and a bloodline of Aniyvwiya shamans.

At around fifteen years of age I came across some psionics related material, it was interesting but unfulfilling. However I had my next breakthrough when moved to a fairly unique methodology of direct magic at nineteen, similar to psionics but encompassing much occult knowledge. I had found this group with an interesting magical culture and fascinating ways of doing things not strictly requiring ritual or tools. It was also around this time I discovered and experimented with the Elder Futhark, Enochian, Kabbalah, and Tarot.

The group was mostly focused on spiritual warfare, so naturally that was a good chunk of what I practiced, however just as important was sensing, scanning, scrying, and divination. I also learned from a couple of my new friends how to research into the nature of magic, what makes it tick, and how magic effects other magic to create more powerful spells. I’ve since come to think of this method as “Metamagic.” I also entered the current of Bardonian Hermetics.

At twenty one my training was revolutionized by learning another ancient system. The practices of Meditation, Chi Kung, and Kung fu from a fifth generation master.

I’ve been inspired by the “Become a Living God” concept.

My current interests are soul anatomy, enchanting talismans, synchronicity, and causal threading.

3 Likes

hello my name is teqnbook. I’m new here, also new to magic in general, only done a few spells in my life… most of them worked. i came here to learn new and better ways of obtaining unlimited power!!!

I am interested in evocation however since i’m still a noob im primarily interested in mastering the art of scrying to help with evocation more.

current goals are to be able to evoke spirits fully without the aid of any tools.

and yea… thanks for reading

2 Likes

Hi !

My name is Prince Alam

I love Occult and want to learn as much as I can . I also love Lucifer and want
to become a Luciferian . I am trying to find some solutions in life so I chose EA’s mastering evocation and when I will get perfect at evocation I won’t stop for a day . And will just dedicate my life in learning Occult .

thank you.

2 Likes

Hey guys whats up my name is Andrew Walter i have practiced magick for ten years. I have recently been searching for something to make me powerful and this is it. My reason for turning to the left hand path is pretty common i got fed up with the whole white light bullshit on the RHP. I have done a variety of meditations and spells throughout my time on the RHP and none of them compare to what i have been abke to do with black magick. I recently have evoked Bune and seen results almost immediately and i am also currently working with Vine. I stumbled on EA on a YouTube curiosity trip and his work has definitely changed my life. I still use some of the healing stuff and other things from my other workings as i believe it is essential. I am also working on my initiation into the Draconian Current with the Temple of Ascending Flame. This is who i am any questions please feel free to hit me up

2 Likes

hi my name is Milutin R. and i am occult noob and want to learn as much as I can.

[url=https://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=85f023d5f68b06b7c4c13181db2a38b6&]Redirecting...

2 Likes

Hi

My Name’s Sara

I just want to be a Magician,not looking for a religion to follow tho’.

I grew up in a family of santeros and although i like the concept, again not interested in the religion.

Like I said I just want to be a Magician theres so much out there to experience and I dont want to hit a brick wall by dogmas of religion.

I dunno Im a seeker right now I guess LulZ

But Im happy as Hell that this forum exists been reading some things so far and am psyched to see more.

ThanX BALG for droppin’ knowledge!

2 Likes

Hi my name is Crush. I’m relatively new to Magick, but I have read a lot of stuff by Phil Hine and R.A. Wilson and others but never took the plunge into actually putting stuff into practice, until recently. Due to a MLCE (Major Life Changing Event) I decided to start pursuing Magick in earnest… and then I ran into EA’s stuff on You Tube and was blown away…

I’m really focused on Evocation right now and have had some “interesting” experiences so far, but have not really succeeded yet in getting a real life “full evocation”. Which is my ultimate goal.

I just want to say thanks in advance for any advice and tips you offer because I am eager to learn and I’m an open book at this point and accept all comments and/or suggestions gladly.

Thanks!
-Crush

2 Likes

I’m D. I need some major changes in my life and i’m hoping that something down this path will help me get to a better place in this world. I’ve always been interested in this sorta thing but never really done more than a cursory glance at any of it. I’m just looking and feeling my way around till hopefully something clicks in terms of what sort of path i should follow.

2 Likes

Hi,
My name is Michaela, but people call me Mike.
I’m not good at talking about myself, but I will give it a try :slight_smile: I’ve joined this forum about a month ago, but I’ve just been reading and absorbing everything I possibly could. I eventually want to be able to evoke a spirit for something personal that I rather not speak upon. But what I would like to achieve is impossible in many people’s eyes. I don’t believe that shit at all lol. I believe everything is possible if you have the right frame of mind.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Lady Eva invited me here to come and have a look, so here I am. I’m currently 43 years old, and living in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

Hagen is not my real name, but a nickname I’ve borrowed from a character from the Song of the Nibelungs. No picture right now, but maybe I’ll share one later, when I get to know this place better.

I’m interested in a lot of things, magical wise, like ancestor veneration, scrying (living bodies of water and such, mainly, but I also own a black mirror for use indoors), folk magic, connecting with genii loci and I also have a special “thing” with birds, using runes (making bindrunes, I don’t use them for divination),

I’m an animist, and a practicing Heathen though I don’t identify very much with Asatru in general (I’m loosely connected to a group but I’m too much of an individualist to go all the way and prefer to be solo and do my own thing), went through a Wiccan phase during the early to late 1990’s and got initiated and worked with a coven and all that before I left Wicca behind me completely, and I love reading about the occult in general, picking up a thing or two here and there and incorporating it into my practices if I like it.

For the last couple of years I tend to be drawn more and more to intuitive work again, I always shunned following books to the letter, and I always devise my own workings and rituals.

There’s more, of course, but this is it for now. Feel free to ask me any questions, and my contributions here will probably tell more about me and where I’m coming from along the way.

Hail! Hagen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi my name is Ang.

I’m just trying to learn as much as I possibly can, but I would like to get into evocation very soon.

Right now, the spirit I am leaning more towards is Lucifer so any advice on him would be great!

2 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m Rory. I’m new to magic but love it. I was an atheist when I started practicing but after several strange occurrences, results from ritual & some beginning success with astral projection I’ve had to rethink my beliefs. Lets just say I’m open to possibilities now though I still only believe what I’ve experienced firsthand. I’m mainly practicing meditation at the moment & entering the theta state. Also I use the ’ casting the circle of Cain ’ ritual as part of my meditation & experiment with putting my experiences towards my ritual workings, noting various effects I have had ( trance states ) & trying to recreate them. I am also reading many books on various magick paths trying to learn as much as I can & find useful gems. Hope to learn a lot here.

2 Likes