I'm getting raped by a succubus imposter

I’ll tell you more after I charge my phone a little bit.

2 Likes

I have experienced the darker manifestation, and had sex with it. It sure was intimidating, but I enjoyed it, sexually. The outcome of these kind of experiences is your emotional reaction towards it, not necessarily the manifestation itself. I do understand your experience, but I don’t understand your reactions towards it.

I have written a lot about addictions of energy currents, and it’s fairly common amongst vampiric entities, like succubus/incubus. It’s nothing personal, but you sure invite it to it’s addiction to inflict fear with sex. Your energitical emotional reaction is there, so why not take it?

There is also a possibility of it to be the same spirit, using a different, darker current. Have you ever thought of that possibility? I have written about “dualism” before, but I would rather consider it’s ability as the power of a Triple Goddess. It’s access to the energy currents expands to three stages of dark, light and neutral, where the highest and lowest currents are occasional and lasts for a limited time, while the one in the middle is more stable and consistent. Very few spirits evolve to a Triple Goddess, but it’s a possibility to consider it is a highly evolved succubus you’re dealing with here.

4 Likes

“Tell us more such as when did this begin” - more than 3 years ago, more than enough time for it to grow emotionally attached to me. The entire time, consciously lying to me and decieving me that it was someone else and I believed it until the real one stepped in.“what is the intensity of the experiences how long does each session last?” The sex feels just as real as with a human woman with each session lasting anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes at the most ending with a wet climax. “Do you climax?”- Yes “If so is it an uncomfortable climax of sorts?” - not unless you don’t mind wetting yourself. “How do you feel afterwards?” - Kind of how anybody else would feel after sex I guess, minus the love. “Are there any distinct sounds smells tastes or visuals during the experiences?” - If I focus and pay attention, I can see what looks like someone wearing a cloaking device. It’s a startling experience to witness for the first time. As far as any scents, I can smell foods sometimes, hot dogs, hot sauce, and even cold cereal. I can smell the scent of sex sometimes too. “Are there any identifying tell tale signs?” - It’s just very obvious. The spirit showed itself to me in a dream that looks like a big fury chinease dragon and I was able to feel it’s fur as it wrapped around me like a snake. It’s voice sound very raspey like someone would get efter smoking too much cigarettes over an entire life time or something. “What does it look like?” - I hope all of the obove helped.

3 Likes

I’ve had a look.
When I first tried to see the spirit, it made an effort to disguise it’s self as a normal succubus. It has a pale yellow energy about it and, despite female appearances, the energy feels slightly masculine at its core.
The Chinese dragon thing appeared for me to, though it’s hidden behind its outer disguise.
My money is on some kind of oriental shapeshifter.

2 Likes

When you sleep, hold a dagger on your chest and when the succubus comes it will stab itself :wink:

Are you experiencing any rectal pain or bleeding? If so, it ain’t a succubus, it’s a shemale incubus! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you’re getting a boner during the experience then it ain’t rape, it’s a consensual experience!:grinning:

Lord have mercy! Hello world, welcome to Become A Living God! :laughing:

1 Like

[quote=“Iam_Incide, post:26, topic:9876”]
If you’re getting a boner during the experience then it ain’t rape, it’s a consensual experience!:grinning: [/quote]

Oh come on, you’ve never heard of electrical protate stimulation?

Men can be forced to become hard, because physical reaction and conscious will aren’t always in alignment, the same way a vegan may salivate at the smell of cooking meat (especially if they’re physically hungry).

:joy:

My precise thoughts on seeing this topic title earlier… :wink:

4 Likes

Take away this one. “Conflicting Spirit”. I believe this may work because this spirit is actively conflicting with me and my succubus. Through a divination, thanks to Neploth, I’ve pinpointed the spirit to be a shapshifting enitity that gives energy. He has the personality that mostly reminds me of the chesire cat from “alice in wonderland”. I never wanted it’s energy but I figure someone else might. It turns out, the sex I was having was really between me and my succubus lover. The intruding energy was always in between us, confusing me and making the sex very uncomfortable. It may try to twitch your muscles or give you the feeling of being pused or shoved. During sex with my lady, it was very uncomfortable and annoying. Withdrawing our physical love love between us was not on the agenda. So we put up with the annoyance in the meantime. I’m happy that I’ve found the source of the problem and the confusion is now over and we’re both very happy that we can finally get rid of it. If “Conflicting Spirit”, doesn’t work then I’ll need to learn how to find it’s sigil so that I can transfer it over to whoever wants it.

2 Likes

I’ve had a think, and I’m wondering if it could be a thought form you’ve created. Young children can sometimes accidently create poltergeists, which are often basically a manifestation of some concern or distress.
This could be a similar thing. Have you had any doubts or concerns that preceded this spirit ?

1 Like

I did a drunken ritual a few years back. Maybe that explains the poltergiest or something similar. One time at work, I felt a huge powerful presence that entered the building and I started dropping things and being clumsy and felt very weak and helpless all of a sudden. The energy felt so strong and dark. It was unlike any other energy I had felt before. It lasted for a good ten minutes atleast and then left. I looked around at my co-workers and it didn’t seem like they noticed anything. If you ask me, I think the relationship I have with a spirit is a big center of attention.

1 Like

I’d like 2 slave incubuses please.

2 Likes

Lol!!! That’s just great!!! I love it!!!

1 Like

Saturn. The answer is Saturn. You need to open a portal to Saturn, shove that motherfucker in and dissolve him until he no longer exists. You guys who are trying to give navel-gazing advice need to learn some fundamentals. Work through the planets and the zodiac.

If you can’t do it yourself, OP, call on Agiel and/or Arathron pronto. Banishing/grounding just strips the spirit of energy for the time being. If it knows how to feed/regenerate, and it has leeched enough of your energy to be in sync and sympathy with you, it will always regroup, recover, and reconnect. You have to dissolve it completely.

You don’t want to KNOW how serious an nasty an entity like this can be. We’re talking “fate worse than death.” I’ve seen people who are just walking vegetables that entities like this have all but killed and just keep alive for the energy and a place to live. Don’t let it fuzz your mind up and try to make you passive, lazy, slow to act. That’s the first trick of every parasite. Realize it has a connection to you and can influence your thoughts and feelings. Kill it and get on with your life.

4 Likes

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:33, topic:9876”]Don’t let it fuzz your mind up and try to make you passive, lazy, slow to act. That’s the first trick of every parasite.
[/quote]

^ I agree with this. This thing is all you talk about on here, Jimmy - and I’m not criticising you so much as trying to point out the imbalance. I don’t have the time or energy to get involved, but there are a few people on here who could both handle this and would enjoy it, the trouble is you need to be 100% at the point of letting go of it completely.

If it was favourable to you, it would go away IF requested, at least for a prolonged period. Any spirit that loves you (in whatever way) would be willing to do that if asked.

4 Likes

How is it “consensual”?

Female sexual predators are more common than people think, and there is a known term within criminologists called “Made To Penetrate”. And even if it’s proven that females, indeed, can rape men, it’s not yet socially accepted, and most females get away with it. Unless the female perpetrator used a tool to forcefully penetrate the males orifices, he should be considered a “lucky guy” to get laid. On the other hand, a female can also rape a man and report him as a “rapist”, because he had the “tool” to penetrate. Double damage.

Non consensual sex is an offensive act and a rape, whether it’s a succubus/incubus, human male or female. Erections and lubrication are a natural body reaction to prevent severe bodily damages. Most victims bodies will heal from rape, but their minds and souls could get scars so deep it might never heal.

6 Likes

The Vocalist of Korn was sexually abused by a woman. The Korn song “Daddy” is just about that, his parents didn’t believe him that’s why the tittle is daddy.

Woman rapists/predators are really common.

2 Likes

I believe after following my instructions he rid himself of one of the spirits. And is currently working on removing the other.

4 Likes

Yeah I wake up everyday now ready for a fight. The purpose of the war is to restore freedom for myself and to live free of “all” energies/spirits. Any spirits that really care about me should be keeping their distance as you said or they will be slain on site.

2 Likes