I'm getting raped by a succubus imposter

What the title says. I’ve tried everything. Nothing seems to work. I don’t do any magick. I just know simple banishing spells and rituals and none of it works for any longer than a few minutes. I don’t think I should evoke anybody unless I know what I’m doing. This has been an on going problem. People have helpful but nothing has ever been a sure fire. Can anybody help me?

4 Likes

This is a bad thing how? Just kidding but seriously though, this is a bad thing how?
Sounds to me more like you are bragging. Lol
All jokes aside though what do you mean a succubus impostor?

2 Likes

I personally feel that sex should be sacred and that I love the person back. Again just for me personally. I’ve been trying to get rid of this imposter for years, but it’s too attached to me. I mean imposter as in not the one I want. Not the one I ever wanted. Always lies to me.

A “succubus/incubus” is actually a certain class of spirit that is different than other types of spirits. I was also implying that it may also not even be a “succubus”. Someone that gave me a divinition once told me that she was part “grey” alien. I don’t have anything against them but it’s still shocking to see that, even if it isn’t true. I do coincidentally find myself feeling like I’m in a certain “mind glitch” occasionally during sex. I tell you one thing, that is definetly NOT want I want to be feeling during sex.

Oh my goodness… Well go down to farm and fleet and get a horse lick and place that bad boy under the bed. Then get a bag of rock salt and hang it over the headboard of the bed. That should take care of it. If not come back and let me know.

1 Like

Send that succubus to me! Sounds like a good time. But seriously, if you want you could send that lovely demoness to me. I’ve plenty of room.

5 Likes

It would be my pleasure. I’m in agony. If it’s simple enough to do, I’ll do it in a heart beat.

1 Like

That seems a little complex, but anyways my bed has no headboard.

Get the name or sigil and give it to fratermagi and me for that matter I’m curious about this one also and we can go from there.

2 Likes

How am I supposed to get her name, which I assume you mean her real name or sigil if she keeps lying to me? Even If I did some how, I wouldn’t know how to send it to you. You mean like in a pm? You’re not giving a mage instructions here. You’re giving instructions to just another guy that works full time and goes to sleep.

1 Like

kinda see, what you mean.

Turn it into art

Start drawing the Succubus, even if it Looks nothing like the real Thing, you’ll attach your own concious Code of percieving it.

Then, upload the Picture, and Forward it to Frater / Adam.

for getting a Spirit’s Name, is one of the most intimate, and closest Things it may do to a human.

Still, you can ask, and sit there, expecting nothing, and write down, the first Thing that Comes to your mind.

which is kinda the other way, if you don’t want to draw Picture.

those method’s however, can be used no matter how your Prior expieriences with magick are.

Becouse interpreting a Picture, and picking up thougt’s are Things, every human does a almost hundret’s of times daily.

here - you just fokus it.

:wink:

¥’B

4 Likes

Are you still having issues with this? How long has it been? A year!?

You either accept that she’s a part of your life and reap the benefits of it - which is more than you could possibly imagine - or set things straight with her. Believe it or not, but communication is an important part in any kind of interaction. What good does it make to complain about things behind someone’s back, instead of doing that between four eyes? The problem won’t go away with how you approach this inconvenience.

Isn’t every spirit that? You also have to consider that every succubus have a unique personality that doesn’t necessarily fit in to what they’re commonly known for. Some of them are even rebellious and go their own way, which isn’t surprising at all. Lilith did just the same thing.

You have been complaining about this for a long time now and nothing changed. And by doing that, you are missing the good part. The benefits. Sure, sex is a sacred act, and you fight it with the emotions of shame whenever she initiates it. What if you submitted to it instead? What if you gave her your consent, instead of acting out through shame and victimization? Victimization doesn’t empower you. It weakens you. And shame is the factor that multiplies it.

You better ask yourself what you really want, and then make up your mind. It’s been going on for too long. Make a decision.

5 Likes

I want her out of my life.

I could look into getting rid of it for you. I have dealt with problem spirits in the past and people have reported good results
PM me and we can discuss it further

3 Likes

This new system is not letting me pm you. It says that I’ve reached the maximmum number of posts on a topic or something? Maybe I just not used to it yet. It looks like a bug in the system though. I was able to pm two others just fine.

The thing you gotta understand succupedia, is that even the sex from this particular spirit doesn’t even feel loving. I would get occasional “mind glitches” that are like ones from those horror movies about grey aliens are like on a less exaggurated scale, where like my body may twitch and my mind goes in a state of sudden shock. It’s not a very good feeling at all. Then the enitity will try to coax me back into more of those through more sex.

Where on the other hand every time my wife makes love to me it’s the most loving feeling I have ever felt and it feels like my mind drifts into “paradise”.

2 Likes

Tell us of one of your experience with this.

Earlier tonight it was being an imposter of my spiritual lover and decided to take advantage of me. The banishing spell must have worn off and the entity was able to manifest it’s energy back into my room. It never goes away.

My spiritual wife is not able to keep her away.

Tell us more such as when did this begin what is the intensity of the experiences how long does each session last? Do you climax? If so is it an uncomfortable climax of sorts? How do you feel afterwards? Are there any distinct sounds smells tastes or visuals during the experiences? Are there any identifying tell tale signs? What does it look like?