I need help

That much I knew however if he writes his name would it not be astrally or would I simply see it in my mind’s eye?

Mind’s eye , astral, yeah any.

1 Like

You seem very wise and knowledgeable and welling to help the newbies out it seams

1 Like

Thanks, I try. :wink:

3 Likes

Not bad for an 89 year old vampire!

2 Likes

You are?

1 Like

Oh me no .AdamThoth.

2 Likes

When are you summoning Belial?

1 Like

Here in a bit

Good luck, if you feel a presence then be assured He has come to you even if you don’t see Him.

I more than likely won’t I tend to feel before I see

1 Like

Tell us what happened when you do it

1 Like

I drew his sigil in pencil so I could get a similar likeness to the picture and I could fix any mistakes that I might make then I grabbed my black Sharpie and as I traced over my pencil lines i charged the sigil as I did. then did a short medication to get me fully in the Theta gamma sync then gazed at the sigil while focusing on my intent as I called his name when I felt a presents I asked him to write his name I heard in my head him say his name as his sigil flashed in my mind’s eye I then asked him to ground his powers of influence within my aura I saw in my mind’s eye him put his hand on my right shoulder except it was the shoulder of my astral self I think. it was pure white then I asked him to make me more likeable, to make people want to help me, to make myself more persuasive and influential and he said you know that’s what I do best kinda of cocky but not rude more as a matter of fact after we had finished our discussion I dismissed him and my incense copal resin that I’d been burning had went out just as soon as I dismissed him now mind you they where smoking beautifully as we were talking just moments before I blew out my candle that I had lit and started to get up to make something to eat and I fell over onto my bed about passing out so I laid there for about 30 seconds to regain my composure then got up and went to get something to eat from the kitchen I still feel like I might pass out @Zenifon

4 Likes

I too live in Illinois, so I can relate. There was even a story on the news reporting how my city is the worst for black men to find employment, which may explain why I’m having trouble finding work as well. I don’t know if I can contribute to anything useful since everyone else has already helped. But I recently learned about ancestor altars and after creating one, good things have happened here and there. Like unexpected money and an upcoming job interview. Maybe your ancestors can help you too. It’s worth trying.

3 Likes

I shall look in to it I have tried everything suggested here with no luck i can help others but have yet to see any changes when I try to give myself a push in the right direction it’s maddening @rainbowpolaris

1 Like

Look into joining the US Merchant Marines. You need no skills whatsoever, entry level training is provided on the job… the guys I know work 4 months on 4 months off, and between wages, vacation pay, and unemployment entry level is pulling down around $50k a year… I also know guys who make $15k a month…

Sorry to hear how bad things are for you…things can be cyclical…first things first…as suggested by others, it doesn’t matter who or where the bad energy is coming from per se right now…step 1…start by doing a Cleansing/Revocation/Uncrossing… for the home and all in it…including your dad…remember to call for all baneful energies, etc to be banished and fill the void with prosperity, happiness, opportunity, etc…when you banish, you must invoke to fill the vacuum or nature will simply refill with more of the same…and then 2. Protection…or a Return To Sender …(I’d use all avenues, hoodoo style Hyssop/Rue/salt, etc bath with Candle magick,(if money is tight, start with just sea salt…but be consistent, make it a habit, shower and wash yourself down with seasalt…and I’d do it as a monthly Cleaning/Uncrossing habit to keep the dross/negativity off of you, as well as any of your own self-defeating thoughts…) plus Michael etc ceremonial magick…do the LBRP twice per day…especially prior to sleeping…re your attitude, sounds like you are depressed…do a working to ask for help to change that…you said your magick has worked in the past…so know it’s possible to shift things…step by step…nothing will manifest if your energy is coming up against opposing magickal energy, so cleanse, do the revocation as suggested, and/or an Uncrossing…then Protect…then you will be in a place where work and money and opportunities can manifest bc they won’t be coming up a block…CYA first…that will clear the path for good to come in …get pissed at whoever is sending shit your way and use that energy to Uncross/Return to Sender…Best of Luck

I just staired, dead center of the Seal of King Belial, after a while i look away i am seeing a permanent black image of the, Seal of King Belial, i notice while i was scrying stairing at it, i was hearing did you charge the Amulet, no you need to charge it o right, at the moment im charging my stainless steel inverted pentagram, keep it in the Haunted charging vessel for 3 months, okay then charge your inks, lets have a look King Belial reading my mind, look at my money wealth ooh, yuck that doesn’t look grand i don’t know how your serviving, im going to look into that, my eyes didn’t burn at all and water.

1 Like