How to Remove and Stop Evil Eye

I heard cern that largest particle excellerator is capable of opening up a portal to another dimension.

1 Like

It probably isn’t tech. EA Koetting talks of how gates can be opened between the worlds to allow entities to pass through. The point is that it’s probably magick and not technology

Hi :slight_smile:

I am not talking about gates to other dimensions where Demons, Fairies, Succubus, etc live but parrallel worlds just like ours, copies of our world where things are different from ours.

Lol funny tou should ask. In my personal opinion, they work very well. Especially if you can find or make one that resonates well with you. It has been a long time and I no longer have the materials, but I use to make them. I even have one I always whair.

1 Like

Personally, I’d use a spoon. You ever seen someone get their eye gouged out with a spoon on television or a movie? If so, that’s a metaphor that is ripe for use. Wrap it in band-aids or something that has smybolic meaning to you, perhaps something with a binding or protective or healing quality. Then just set it aside somewhere and let it scoop those evil eyes right out!

1 Like

It’s widely practized by modern Sorcerers, not just the ones on this Forum.
Ahrimanin Kunda-Yoga is the most accurate and recent Approach to that Topic.

You have to acknowledge, however, that actually seeing such intense Manifestation as your “time-traveler” did, is a sheer proof of Manifestation Working - to the very most real degree.

It’s also the main reason why Paimon get’s associated with Azazel so much.

People see the Food, and think of the Plants / Animals that needed to die in order to become that Food.

Similar, a Person who affect’s whole countrys such quickly and extensivly draws Attention of Gouvernment.

That’s also the main reason why i placed several persons in astral co-relation

Death Meditation.
The one Thing that is known throughout all creation to successfully allow complete jump’s between world’s is death Meditation.

That means completly going through the veil. :wink:

Sincerely,

„’Berioth

1 Like

you can meditate

imagine light buble! white light vibrance radiance strong like iron but with light energy
and then

in the middle you can imgine goddess durga give you light blessing
and you imagine all suffering and evil eye destroyed by the power of light

and chant this

"om dum durgayei namaha"
dum ---- doom
durgayei ------ durga yeaaa (like you say yeaah)

trust me it works

1 Like