Friends with Benefits: Back in Black (March Calendar Thread)

[quote=“adhi69, post:60, topic:9492”]So today is my turn… Anyone who needs any info. PM me :slight_smile:

Oh and make sure that the girl should be free of sexual diseases lol

Note : the member “flame” is also helping on a lust and money ritual for me(separately) … I will let u know how it goes :)[/quote]

I’ll get right on your case sometime tonight. But it’d sure be nice to know if you have any preferences, since we wouldn’t want you to end up with someones granny or something? Also whether you live in a small town or amongst a larger population (more hot chicks in bigger cities, ya’ know, which might leave room for more specific requirements than in a small town- environment).

Plus I’ll PM you for some form of link or whatever info you’re ready to provide :slight_smile:

[quote=“Khayman, post:61, topic:9492”][quote=“adhi69, post:60, topic:9492”]So today is my turn… Anyone who needs any info. PM me :slight_smile:

Oh and make sure that the girl should be free of sexual diseases lol

Note : the member “flame” is also helping on a lust and money ritual for me(separately) … I will let u know how it goes :)[/quote]

I’ll get right on your case sometime tonight. But it’d sure be nice to know if you have any preferences, since we wouldn’t want you to end up with someones granny or something? Also whether you live in a small town or amongst a larger population (more hot chicks in bigger cities, ya’ know, which might leave room for more specific requirements than in a small town- environment).

Plus I’ll PM you for some form of link or whatever info you’re ready to provide :slight_smile:
.[/quote]

Sibce I live in city. I would like a modern girl between 18-30yrs age group with a pair of big tits and all :wink:

Ahh…love spell again! My pleasure,it is one of my “specialities”…I need some details tough, How would you like that she looks? Skin color hair color, eyes, personality, short, tall, skinny or not, just give a brief description of what you want, and also, do you want strictly one night stand or more?

Black hair ( we Indians have black hair), skin colour white or little dark… Eyes: lol, does anyone cares about it?

Skinny?? No way… She should have “Mass”

I won’t mind relationship after getting laid with her.
Thanks

Ok, its done - so go enjoy :slight_smile:

I added something to the spell about none of her brothers being jihadists - considering where you live, this seemed rather prudent :slight_smile:

over the coming days and possibly weeks, make an effort to hang out in marketplaces and cafes and stuff and keep your eyes, ears and intuition open. If there’s a girl you like, do not hesitate to ‘do something’ - follow your intuition at this point, as long as you make sure it ends up with a cup of chai or at least a second meet. Remember, all the magic in the world still doesn’t relieve you of the pain of having to take the first step :slight_smile:

Go get her, tiger :wink:

Hahahah thanks…

[quote=“Khayman, post:65, topic:9492”]Ok, its done - so go enjoy :slight_smile:

I added something to the spell about none of her brothers being jihadists - considering where you live, this seemed rather prudent :slight_smile:

over the coming days and possibly weeks, make an effort to hang out in marketplaces and cafes and stuff and keep your eyes, ears and intuition open. If there’s a girl you like, do not hesitate to ‘do something’ - follow your intuition at this point, as long as you make sure it ends up with a cup of chai or at least a second meet. Remember, all the magic in the world still doesn’t relieve you of the pain of having to take the first step :-)[/quote]

" jihadis" hahaha… Yes, I agree about being a man and taking the first step

Yesterday I mesaged a random girl on fb ( I don’t know why I did so) … Now we are having great conversation.

Who knows she might be the lucky one to take my virginity :wink:

Black hair ( we Indians have black hair), skin colour white or little dark… Eyes: lol, does anyone cares about it?

Skinny?? No way… She should have “Mass”

I won’t mind relationship after getting laid with her.
Thanks[/quote]
I put my energy out there for you too. Good luck hope you’ll have fun!

It would appear as if I’m up for now. All help, every spell or ritual or whatever you can do will be greatly appreciated!

Also, if you need anything from me in order to ‘do your thing’, just send a PM my way and I shall respond as soon as possible :slight_smile:

@adhi69

venus is in your favor :slight_smile:

Got something going for Khayman.

I do as well.

I did a spell for Khayman for getting money that he needs. I worked with Jupiter in a sun day, sun hour. And I mixed in some other energy. It should work.

Did my part as well :slight_smile:

$$$

I cannot thank everyone enough for the hard work being done for achieving my intention over the past couple of days. Results will come, I’m sure, in due time. This morning I recieved notification of a tax-refund, which covers apprx 10 percent of the amount. It is, however, unclear exactly when the funds will be made available - anywhere between mid-april to mid-may. But then again: tax-refunds are like the thief suddenly returning a fraction if his loot for no apparent reason whatsoever :wink:

Next up is Sabina, so lets go get her a better job and have E.L. pay her the attention that she so rightly deserves!

Its done :slight_smile:

Now go for it - only remember that most guys are more shy than what we sometimes appear to be, so perhaps you gotta help him a little. But its done, and it was a pleasure :slight_smile:

To quickly trespass into your awesome thread, that’s true - both sexes often think the other holds all the cards, or has all their shit sorted out, everyone’s usually just faliing round a bit though. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your new job and boy friend, Sabina.

Thank you very much for all your help guys! I know it takes effort and time to do stuff like that therefore I appreciate very much everything you did for me! I will let you know feedback as soon as I see any signs!