Friends with Benefits: Back in Black (March Calendar Thread)

Called upon one of the Ahrimanic daevas for your request Nightingale.

The spell is going great. She gave me exactly what I required to move forward

Glad to see results coming so fast.

PS :the chick was hot thoā€¦ Lol

Omg lol

[quote=ā€œadhi69, post:23, topic:9492ā€]Glad to see results coming so fast.

PS :the chick was hot thoā€¦ Lol[/quote]

Haha! I thought that too!! :wink:

She had something of mine I wanted back, now itā€™s home

Shouldā€™ve told me that : o, but I guess using Venus to lower her guard worked for you in some way :slight_smile:

I said manipulation

Itā€™s FraterMagniā€™s turn now guys! ! Help the brother out :slight_smile:

March 5-6

FraterMagni- ā€œIā€™d like to get a girl called H. If you need more specifics feel free to let me know.ā€

Onwards!

Note: Iā€™m not going to be posting what methods Iā€™m employing on behalf of the member whoā€™s up, as my methods arenā€™t suitable for sharing.

[quote=ā€œVelotak, post:30, topic:9492ā€]March 5-6

FraterMagni- ā€œIā€™d like to get a girl called S. If you need more specifics feel free to let me know.ā€[/quote]

I believe it was a girl called H., Velotak.

[quote=ā€œDiscordianBliss, post:31, topic:9492ā€][quote=ā€œVelotak, post:30, topic:9492ā€]March 5-6

FraterMagni- ā€œIā€™d like to get a girl called S. If you need more specifics feel free to let me know.ā€[/quote]

I believe it was a girl called H., Velotak.[/quote]
I think he made a typo ā€¦frater meant to say S.

Um, no. Her name begins with an H. No S in her name whatsoever. Unless she has one in her middle name which wasnā€™t shared.

Odd, I distinctly remember Magni correcting himself and saying the girlā€™s name was S, but I donā€™t have any documentation of this. As such, Iā€™ve corrected the post.

The original was correct. My apologies. Her name starts with H. If you need more details message me. Thank you for your patience.

Funny how things like that happen.

[quote=ā€œDiscordianBliss, post:36, topic:9492ā€]Funny how things like that happen.[/quote] It was my fault. I thought that I had made a typo but I was right. Itā€™s my confusion getting in my way, not any of yours.

Haha you might end up with two girls H and S lol.

I will work on this when I get off work. A girl called H.
And this is a love spell right?

Haha you might end up with two girls H and S lol.

I will work on this when I get off work. A girl called H.
And this is a love spell right?[/quote] Lol wouldnā€™t that be nice. And yeah itā€™s a love spell. Thank you!

Day 5 and 6: frater
Synthesized golden chains for you, drawing on the Venus retrograde, simply use them like lassoā€™s whenever she is within your sight.
Today I will put intent in her heart to allow you to use those chains on herā€¦

<3 I hope things are blooming for you