[First Look] The Lucifer Chronicles

I feel very excited to post this photo of The Lucifer Chronicles.

In 2013, Asenath, Bill, and her Temple of Ascending Flame conspired on a group Book of Shadows called Rites of Lucifer. The grimoire closely documents their unprecedented initiatory experiences with the Spiritual Archetype of Lucifer in the Draconian Path and Atlantean Magic—moreover it details the rites so magicians can experience initiation themselves.

In 2017, Asenath and Bill co-authored Awakening Lucifer, which unmasks the 11 most empowering incarnations of the Lucifer Archetype that arose in ancient civilizations across world history. It provides their innovative rites to connect with the deities for Luciferian Gnosis.

For sake of convenience, we have married the (1) bestselling grimoire Rites of Lucifer AND the (2) all-new grimoire Awakening Lucifer together into a special leather compendium called The Lucifer Chronicles.

Our artisan bookbinder has minted prints of The Lucifer Chronicles in unnervingly beautiful blue leather with luminous silver foil, as well as Awakening Lucifer in midnight black with luminous gold foil.

We feel supremely excited about the magical doors this exceptional Luciferian Grimoire will open for you on June 12th!

14 Likes

Nice!

Awesome! Didn’t expect this. Lol

Beautiful. I can see the craftsmanship and the quality. I hope the spirits will bless me with the funds to purchase a copy.

2 Likes

The more I look at this the more I like it. I may just have to order this.

2 Likes

I could imagine them charging extra for this. Twice the Paperback price on top of the book release price. Lol But the thought of having this as a first book of mine from these guys; It seems pretty cool as collector sort of thing.

The announcement of this book surprised me because it showed up just as I started digging into history for Lucifer’s pagan identities. Lol

2 Likes

Yea ive started working more with Lucifer, so this interests me.

2 Likes

I just ordered my package deal. I can’t wait to get them. The quality looks wonderful.

3 Likes

Just ordered my black leather edition! :fist::sunny:

3 Likes

Excellent book. Great work Asenath and Bill.

2 Likes