Exercising Creative Power

Humanity is reaching a state of powerlessness. All of our energy is syphoned into slave labor and molded by the elites ideal of consumerism. What Black Magickians need to understand is that we MUST exercise creative power through effort and individual talent. We MUST seek opportunities for this creative power to be exercised. As this artistic power of creation is exercised and enhanced it bleeds over into our spiritual power to be the artistic creators of our own realities. The Path of Smoke may seem dark and very magickal and mystical to many and downright profound. Truth be told their is an element of practicality built into it by default.

Here are some examples of ways I have exercised this throughout the years. Many of these items were not even for me, but rather gifts needed by those practicing other currents.
These are items I modified for practitioners of 182

This picture was also hand drawn and laminated for a 182 practitioner who could not keep a permanent altar… the complete picture is behind the statues as this was to simply show the client progress.

These were for a Primal Craft initiate…

This was an inverse pentagram I made for my wife’s birthday

Handmade wand made from a branch from a tree which was struck by lightening and a marble “Seal of the Sorcerer”

One of the Seals for the Circle of Counter Creation…

This is the scepter of Leviathan hand carved, painted,and loaded with sympathetic elements on both ends.

I could go on and on but this gets boring for all of us. I worked 60 hours a week and still made this crapola and wrote a very large book. This is about exercising creative power on the surface but it is also about harnessing will. You can do it. Find and develop talent. Then your creative power on other planes will be enhanced. As that power is enhanced your artistic ability will increase and the synergy never stops.

18 Likes

This is really great stuff! Love the wood burning items. Completely agree with you as well. Me, its music. It is my desire to share my music with my brothers and sisters on this forum. Playing guitar feels supernatural sometimes. When you let go and let the art take over, wonderful things happen. You feel more historically connected, in an almost necromancy sort of way. It is also a very important part of refreshing the mind. It is similar to EA’s “Go make yourself a sandwich!” statement. This isn’t serving food, pumping gas, trimming hair or programming computers … its not a job. It is pure passion and serves your magickal ascension extremely well.

Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

Very nice work!

3 Likes

Thank you Kurtis, this actually solves a piece of a puzzle I’ve been working on

2 Likes

Yes music is VERY powerful! I thought of picking it up myself simply to expand. Always welcome btw.

1 Like

Lovely art, Kurtis. These relics are amazing! And you and your wife seem very happy and good together. I’m incredibly jealous and yet happy for you at the same time! Would you ever consider working on relics for BALG?

1 Like

BALG is not interested in producing such hand crafted items my friend. Not because they do not want to do them but because of efficiency. I cannot mass produce such things by hand. I do projects like these on the side simply to exercise creative power. We are talking about possibly doing a certain number of the Circle of Counter Creation (from BMOA)which I will craft by hand and open the corresponding Seals through sacrifice. The issue is that the set would have to be made to order and crafted for each individual.

1 Like

Your at is lovely! And you really hit the nail on the head with explaining how using our creative power is an act of Will and so is our magic. In a world full of sheeple, that is ever so important.

1 Like

That’s understandable. I enjoy painting seals and sigils on wood and making talismans out of clay. Most of my ritual tools aside from my chalice, altar, and dagger are handmade by me. It’s always satisfying to make something magician with your own hands.

1 Like