Evoking Lilith and starting The Black Sun exercise in the same night...holyshit

So last night I planned on doing a working but didn’t know what.I found a sigil of Lilith that I made about a month ago and used in a ritual,but didn’t successfully open.I decided this was what I wanted to do.I burned some incense in the south using a triangle of salt and my UC.I sat in an armless computer chair.in the.circle behind an alter with my dagger and a red and.black candle.I did the.invocation of omnipotence and began an incantation to Lilith of the top of my head that was rather lengthy.Gazing into her sigil and calling for The Mother of Demons to come instigating her by saying there was no rightous man in the temple I began to hear knocking and footsteps in the attic.The only entrance to my attic is outside above the carport,and noone has even used it since I moved in including me.I took this as a sign of her coming.I then stood up and lit some more incense on the alter claiming it as an offering to Her.The noises got louder and more aparent that it wasn’t something natural.

I then heard a bubbling sound come from my bathroom down the hall.I tried to ignore it being I was in such a deep state of extasy,but I startes to worry about what it was.I investagated the sound and it was coming from the heating vent.The sound then started coming from EVERY vent in the house.I went around chexking them and they were full of fucking water.I wasn’t really spooked but more excited at getting this much activity from a ritual that had been taking place for 15 minutes.I returned to the temple and began using the demonic mudra EA shows in the mastering evocation course that he learned from Lucifer.I began to immediately sway back and forth to the point of where I colapsed on the floor knocking half the shit off my alter including the.candles.As I stood back up in the pitch black room I could hear a woman’s laughter in my head.It was half playful half plain out sadistic.I told her I would stand her tests and heard a clear “Be prepared”.I told her I’ve been prepared for her for awhile and closed the ritual.

After recording the ritual in my journal and borrowing a space heater from my neighbor to curl up next to for the night I decided to lay down for the night.I also had planned on starting The Black Sun exercise that night as I have been meaning to for a couple days.I layed down and put on some sleep meditation music from youtube on my TV.As I began to go into the T/G sync I got the impression of a woman’s voice telling me to sleep nude.It was cold as a warlocks balls in my apartment but I had JUST told The Queen of Harlots I was ready for anything.I took off my clothes and covered up with a small blanket.As soon as I closed my eyes I got not just impressions but full on visuals of The Mother of Demons herself covered in blood and dancing in a skimpy black dress.For a man with my taste this was pretty easy on the innner vision eyes so I went with it…I then began The Black Sun visualization.Holyfuck…as soon as the black sun entered my mind the vision of Lilith turned to the stuff nightmares of made of.Demons,blood,gore,murder all these swarmed my inner vision.I continued the visualization even though it was hard to maintain with the mental onslaught.As soon as I saw the sun hit it’s zenith I fell into sleep.The entire night I was being woken up by different forms of nightmares of me being trapped in an apocalypse then switchimg to me being the target of some sort of modern with hunt and being killed only I was in a 3rd person perspective.

When I woke up finally at the time I was supposed to at 3:30am my mind was clearer and immediately on the black sun.I struggled to stay conscious to perform the exercise and after what felt like an hour of struggle the black sun had been set.

My mind has wondered to this experience the entire day and I plan on continuing to raise and set the black sun tonight.

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

interesting.

where did you get her sigil from if i may ask?

A forum member sent it to me in a pdf file with instructions for a ritual to Her.I performed the ritual which was the earlier one mentioned in the post where I wasn’t able to open it.I’ve always felt drawn to Lilith and I’m stoked to have made contact!

Musta I don’t mean this in a patronizing way because I think we are about on the same level, but holy shit you’ve come far quickly. May I do the same.

Cogitation I read your thread on your WoD pathworkings.It was interesting stuff for sure.I never could seem to get much out of the Martal ritual.I actually performed it again the other day.Any advice on what signs to be looking for from Martal? I feel like I’m missing something in plain sight.

Sounds like your getting very close to full blown visual contact. When I was reading your post I was expecting to hear about her manifesting before you in beholdable appearance. Your there my friend, just don’t get distracted during your evocation even though it’s really hard not to when you hear something scratching the walls or your hearing footsteps. Lol, it’s pretty exhilarating but once you get past the initial shock of this and continue to focus on your intent you’ll have an epic evocation. Keep it up, I look forward to hearing about your progress.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:2222”]So last night I planned on doing a working but didn’t know what.I found a sigil of Lilith that I made about a month ago and used in a ritual,but didn’t successfully open.I decided this was what I wanted to do.I burned some incense in the south using a triangle of salt and my UC.I sat in an armless computer chair.in the.circle behind an alter with my dagger and a red and.black candle.I did the.invocation of omnipotence and began an incantation to Lilith of the top of my head that was rather lengthy.Gazing into her sigil and calling for The Mother of Demons to come instigating her by saying there was no rightous man in the temple I began to hear knocking and footsteps in the attic.The only entrance to my attic is outside above the carport,and noone has even used it since I moved in including me.I took this as a sign of her coming.I then stood up and lit some more incense on the alter claiming it as an offering to Her.The noises got louder and more aparent that it wasn’t something natural.

I then heard a bubbling sound come from my bathroom down the hall.I tried to ignore it being I was in such a deep state of extasy,but I startes to worry about what it was.I investagated the sound and it was coming from the heating vent.The sound then started coming from EVERY vent in the house.I went around chexking them and they were full of fucking water.I wasn’t really spooked but more excited at getting this much activity from a ritual that had been taking place for 15 minutes.I returned to the temple and began using the demonic mudra EA shows in the mastering evocation course that he learned from Lucifer.I began to immediately sway back and forth to the point of where I colapsed on the floor knocking half the shit off my alter including the.candles.As I stood back up in the pitch black room I could hear a woman’s laughter in my head.It was half playful half plain out sadistic.I told her I would stand her tests and heard a clear “Be prepared”.I told her I’ve been prepared for her for awhile and closed the ritual.

After recording the ritual in my journal and borrowing a space heater from my neighbor to curl up next to for the night I decided to lay down for the night.I also had planned on starting The Black Sun exercise that night as I have been meaning to for a couple days.I layed down and put on some sleep meditation music from youtube on my TV.As I began to go into the T/G sync I got the impression of a woman’s voice telling me to sleep nude.It was cold as a warlocks balls in my apartment but I had JUST told The Queen of Harlots I was ready for anything.I took off my clothes and covered up with a small blanket.As soon as I closed my eyes I got not just impressions but full on visuals of The Mother of Demons herself covered in blood and dancing in a skimpy black dress.For a man with my taste this was pretty easy on the innner vision eyes so I went with it…I then began The Black Sun visualization.Holyfuck…as soon as the black sun entered my mind the vision of Lilith turned to the stuff nightmares of made of.Demons,blood,gore,murder all these swarmed my inner vision.I continued the visualization even though it was hard to maintain with the mental onslaught.As soon as I saw the sun hit it’s zenith I fell into sleep.The entire night I was being woken up by different forms of nightmares of me being trapped in an apocalypse then switchimg to me being the target of some sort of modern with hunt and being killed only I was in a 3rd person perspective.

When I woke up finally at the time I was supposed to at 3:30am my mind was clearer and immediately on the black sun.I struggled to stay conscious to perform the exercise and after what felt like an hour of struggle the black sun had been set.

My mind has wondered to this experience the entire day and I plan on continuing to raise and set the black sun tonight.

Thanks for reading.[/quote]

My man! Congratulations Musta!

This was the closest I felt a spirits presence before.As I mentioned the triangle was in the south,but I felt her in the north right behind me.Next time I’ll face north.The scrathes and footsteps didn’t bother me but the bubbling sound worried me because it sounded like something was about to flood my apartment lol.