Demonic children

I’m sorry for those of you who are interested in this topic… my original post wasn’t supposed to be anything in depth, but seeing all the interest in this topic i will tell you all about Demonic children.
Demonic children are souls that were created by Demonic Gods and Goddesses. These souls are not as powerful their parents but they are more powerful than human souls.
Demonic souls, as I hope you would easily discover on your own, are souls that mainly comprise dark energy or what most call demonic energy. So in essence demonic souls are true beings of darkness, they are darkness.
Now demonic souls can incarnate in physical human bodies. Demonic children, that is physically incarnated demonic souls, come here to preform a mission over their own physical life span. Sometimes this mission is very hard and takes a lot of work to get done, and other times this mission is very simple. But demonic children only come here for a real purpose, otherwise they would be waisting their time.
Now I do not have the list of traits to tell if you are a Demon yet… I’ll have to go retrieve it and post in here. So I hope this helps you guys out. I promise I’ll go get those list of traits for you guys.
-Elena Night

6 Likes

What about them

1 Like

Humans whom their souls are created by demons

1 Like

Some of them are really old souls and have incarnated along with the young ones for an important movement that is about to happen

1 Like

Interesting…But what makes the difference?
~And how could i check myself?

How would one know if he/she is a daemon child?

1 Like

Demonic souls are essentially souls that are created by demonic gods and goddesses. A demonic soul of this nature is one that has a more powerful and darker (energetically speaking) soul. These Demonic souls can and do incarnate into physical bodies in the physical universe/universes. These demonic souls have some unique traits and abilities, some of these include being naturally drawn to the left hand path and in general occultism; they include being highly sensitive to light; they hate or really rebel against religion; they also hate loud or really odd and annoying noises; and they also feel like earth is not their true home; they also hate being told what to do and they rebel against authority; and they are very smart with most incarnated demonic souls achieving an IQ of either just below genius or above and at the genius level (like a140 IQ is a minimum genius IQ level but IQ’s of 128-139 or there abouts, is okay as well). But those are just a few of the common traits an incarnated demonic soul has. Demonic souls are all over the place on Earth. but I will give you guys more traits of these souls so you can check yourselves

10 Likes

I hope this can help but actually I’ve saved the list of the traits of demonic humans somewhere that I currently do not have access but I will post it here

1 Like

But even if someone has all these traits demons must confirm they are a demonic human to be sure they really are so for more information you can talk with some demons to see if you are one or not and for finding the demons who created your soul and the reason you incarnated and the mission you have etc you should talk with some demons about it but we will post more information here so stay tuned!

3 Likes

Interesting topic. I’m like 95% sure that I’m a demon. I have all these personality traits plus black eyes. Most of the time what people call black eyes are very dark brown eyes. True black eyes are very rare.

2 Likes

Why make a topic without adding anything to it? You could at least share your thoughts and opinions about demonic children, rather than making others do it for you.

I have shared my experience of this in other threads, and being reborn by a Goddess is one way to become more demonic.

This is an interesting topic, but please, contribute any thoughts and opinions yourself. I’m certain that more than me want to read your thoughts, opinions and experiences of this topic.

6 Likes

The person who created the topic is my friend and I asked him to do it and here I and he will post information about demonic children so why do you say we didn’t add anything?

1 Like

He’s saying the original poster didn’t post anything relevant to the discussion when he started the thread. And why did you ask him to create a post for you? Why not just do it for yourself? Kinda odd.

2 Likes

Where did I say that no one contributed anything?

Why not share the topic at the start, instead of making a topic and excluding the personal input from the one making it? If time is the limit, why not not finish the topic offline and post it later?

1 Like

I really apologize everyone but it started like this and we’ll continue posting more information and sorry again and I will tell him to edit the first post and add everything to it

I know that My core is Demonic from observing My astral body as a five year old.
I have also worked with the Djinn and created a hybrid Djinn child in their realm.
That child protects My interest with the fierceness of a 100 ft dragon.

2 Likes

You’re welcome Drachir and I’m so happy that it was helpful

1 Like

Guys, I’m sorry. A demonic entity can’t incarnate as a human. An Angelic can’t incarnate as a human. This is a nice, wishful discussion, but it’s not possible. Trust me… I KNOW.

1 Like

I’m 100% sure you’re not :slight_smile:

How? More details please!