Demon of RPM

I have this idea, i notice all those drug cheats on the Tour de France, so called rich Bigots on there million dollar bikes and they will snob yer, and they are apart of the Abrahamic religion, so i thought why don’t i kick them wwhere it hurts so i came up with this idea why don’t i creat a Haunted land speed bicycle able to crack the sound barrier so i diagnose what is Hauntings a form of energy created by Demonic entitys, poltergeist energy, so i thought purchase a 1:50 Ratio planetry inline gear Head, so 60 RPM in 3,000 RPM out so i looked on Amazon and found one a parker brand 50:1 Ratio for $78 its Torque is 6.7 Nm normal Torque, 13Nm Acceleration Torque, i research it 6.7Nm Torque = to 90 foot Kgs per meter and 13Nm of Torque = to 180 foot Kgs per meter Acceleration Torque it came today and i looked at it and i can turn both ends the one end spin one end with finger other end barely moved, i grabbed other end and i can turn it other end spun out of control, the size of the unit it big enough to slide into a second bottom bracket awesome, so what im thinking of putting it into my Haunted charging box i purchase on ebay, so i raise the energy to a critical level and a Haunted planetry gear box, at the moment im testing my haunted charging box i put into it my new stainless still inverted pentagram with Human bone fragments im going to leave it in there for 3 months then i will find out, then in goes planetry gear box leave in for about a year then work out the Chainring so i get two ratio 1:2 and aim for 1:500 that will get me low gear 60 RPM at the crank 120 RPM at the 700 mm wheel Top Gear 60 RPM at the crank and 30,000 RPM at the wheel 3,600 kmh peddling at 60 RPM, so 30,000 RPM = 500 cycles a second times 2,000mm circumference of a bicycle wheel = 1 km bicycle will travel every revolution of the front crank per second = to thousand meters per second times 3,600 seconds per hour = 3,600 kmh close to speed of Mach 3 on a bicycle controled by a Haunted planetry gear box and using down force on the front forks so i don’t flip at those kinds of speeds, and give the professional cyclist the finger as i past, also im going to install a secret ingredient to a supersonic supernatural bicycle.:smiley:

1 Like

A real “Ghost Rider”! Hmm… Interesting.

i think it can be done wasnt James Deans car a demonic car?

Yes I’ve got the Haunted charging box its only small, it is a very slow process the information the seller was telling me, it is just big enough to fit a 2 by 3 inch black pillar candle, i really have to be patient with it and tell it what i want.

Where did you order the charging box? I’ve been looking at the ones on Creepy Hollows and another site. They tend to be expensive. Are they worth it?

I purchased it on ebay, if you want to have a look at it, i have put it on this forum under Charging vessel, go and have a look, it was the only one ebay had for sale.