Code fucking reddd code fucking redddd

Should I tell the truth about my account ?

1 Like

So are you lying about your account?

1 Like

Not to you guys on here . But I lied to my mom

2 Likes

I might be stupid but why is your Mom’s social worker having access to your account?

If you have access to your account then you should know what you have in it. If you do not have that money in your account then there is no problem because it is easy to verify. If you do have it in your account the worst thing that will happen is they will ask you to repay some money back to the public assistance office. They will stop paying you as much and that will be that. Until you remove the excess money from your account. If you owe the money for some reason like being overdrawn they can set up a repayment plan where you pay “X” amount a month until it is paid off.

I do not think that there is anything to get so upset over. You can calm down. Everything will be ok. They will call for a face to face meeting and you bring a bank statement and that will be the end of it.

2 Likes

King Belial just told me he put it there . And King Paimon said he will make them forget about it and not care . So I’ll see where that goes

1 Like

With all due respect if your making money on the side, stash it somewhere, with the bank it goes through your Social insurance number and drivers id, etc , etc, just saying for next time. As for the moment, I can only think of the spirits already mentioned

3 Likes

Thanks . I asked king Belial to somehow someway get this thing cleared up and apparently he did .

1 Like

I’m under her account also so they have to check how much money I’m making

Ok thats good I am rooting for you

Do you share your account with anybody else? And your mom’s social worker came by but you lied to your mom about something? Maybe your mom was thinking you where up to no good or you were already hiding something from her so she called them? Or maybe she had something to do with your account? How does Social Worker have access to your account? Does your mom have access to it? I looked it up and saw that social workers can go into your bank account if a large sum of money was added recently and or withdrawn so where ever it was deposited at like an ATM or a personal wired money transfer and try looking into a more personal level. Money is hard to hide so there might be a paper trail somewhere hidden in your house or among your friends/family. Not to make you paranoid. Also how do you owe 3k?

I don’t have that much confidence in reading futures or giving helping hints. But I tried to think of a way to help and I just got random thoughts. First I saw a light green small paper slip(I think it’s a lottery ticket but that’s what I usually think it could mean something else for you) and then I saw a black man wearing a medium dark blue shirt and wearing tan capri pants in the corners of a kitchen, and your kitchen(or someone’s kitchen)the kitchen counter tops are white and the bottom cabinets are dark wood, like a very dark brown shiny(Primer base coat), On the left there is a jar of sugar from the man and on the right is the sink. And he is wearing a hat. There is a table from the middle left side of the room and it’s very light brown like beige.`“Look from my point of view” it doesn’t make sense. This is suppose to help or I’m just thinking random thoughts again? Or my neighbors thought??? I’m not sure. This is my input You don’t have to listen to me and I don’t want to get in trouble…

2 Likes

I have no idea

King Belial didn’t do what I asked him to . Some other guy on here got ore than what he needed uploaded to his account without any trace of history and I’ve been asking for months now . I’ve given incenses just because . And he can’t do this for me .

What do I have to do to make this stuff work because now I’m getting frustrated and upset

I’m going to finally take care of it on Monday

1 Like

This reminds me of a quote I heard "People ask ‘What can God give to me’ instead of asking ‘What can they give to God’ King Belial doesn’t have to do anything you ask of him maybe you should try a different approach. Maybe you can offer something else? Maybe entertainment(not sexually)like pranks? I feel like he might like pranks! I just looked up some info about and I was to afraid to look at it. So I wouldn’t know what he would like or how to show him any pranks to actually be there to see it…But maybe you can make a clay demon vessel? Take some clay and think about him and shape him in your mind and on the bottom of the statue put his sigil. Or just make a small head bust of him or just a clay pendant with his sigil on one side and a drawing of eyes on the other so it’s like he sees what you see. So he can see your pranks! Hmm I don’t really know I’m making this up as I go! Maybe he is bored? What does he actually like?

If you do want to do the clay thing here is a homemade recipe that is simple to make! I just looked it up online.

Modeling Clay
Materials

2 cups salt
2/3 cups water
Saucepan
1 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup cold water
Directions

Stir salt and water in a saucepan over heat 4-5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add cornstarch and cold water.
Stir until smooth; return to heat and cook until thick.
Allow the clay to cool, then shape as desired.
When dry, decorate with paint, markers, glitter, and so on.
If you like, finish with clear acrylic spray or clear nail polish.
Store unused clay in a Ziploc bag.

Hmm I don’t know maybe you should stop stressing over this so much and just relax.

2 Likes

I really wish I could but it’s very hard to do so

How do I send you a private message? I still can’t figure it out! Instead of asking to fix the problem ask for something else? Like ask for luck or a blessing? A protection spell to ease the problem. It’s like your in a knot that’s hard to untangle so maybe you should grease it or just cut it in half. Does that make sense? Try a different approach? :relaxed:

2 Likes

You could click on my profile pic and click message

I don’t see it…

it’s in blue on the right side