Code fucking reddd code fucking redddd

click on the blue message bar

I clicked on your profile and it doesn’t show a blue message bar…:confused:

What the hell

You’re a new memeber… You’ll get the ability soon.

@TheRookie just pm them

3 Likes

I’m recently new just join yesterday I think? How do I PM someone?

1 Like

Like I just said, you aren’t able yet. You’ll get that soon. There’s a member level thing

4 Likes

I need some help . My friend told me if I go to the authorities and tell them I’m basically snitching and I could die from that . Not to mention I tried to do that last time and it didn’t work out . And he’s telling me I should just tell the truth and get a job to pay it off . What do you think I should do ? Quick reply please

Well I called on King Paimon to sway the mind of the people working on this today and, it didn’t work(again) . I went to the bank and the lady thought I was lying (she didn’t say it but her actions spoke way louder than her words) but she didn’t even know what a social worker was. I told her the story very clear and she said she doesn’t understand . I wanted to slap her . But she showed me the checks and asked if they were for me I said no and she stared at me as if I was lying (even though I was) and then she said okay I’m gonna call the fraud department . As soon as she was about to dial, she hung up and asked if I have a police report I said no and she said there’s nothing we can do for you . Get a police report and come back .

Now my mom says she wants to come with me tomorrow because they see I’m a kid and they think they can push me around . I told her yesterday the police said they can’t help me because it was a security breach (another lie) and that I have to deal with TD Bank . She wants to come with me to the police station but there’s a problem . I didn’t fix the warrant . If they tell my mom I have a warrant all hell will break lose . I told her if I don’t get the police report that I have to pay it off and she angrily said “You’ll pay off someone’s debt for them ?!?!” . I need to do this whole thing on my own or it’s my ass . What’s my next move ?

Also what am I doing wrong ? I really don’t understand

Speak the honest truth and pray you squeeze by the potential results.

2 Likes

so did you figure out where this 3k came from? iif you had no money in your account, and then all of a sudden money appears, it seems to me like your magick is working

1 Like

Nnnnnope it’s still -3k in the hole

Okay i’ll be telling my mom the truth in a couple of hours so is there any demon that can make her be calm about it and not keep complaining ?

Must say i have had s little problem following this thread.
If i got this right you owe 3 grand?
What for?
Whats with the warrent and whats with the police report?

For most threads ive seen with you Rookie you are saying the spirits font give you what they ave promised so im curious to what you get from that. Perhaps you dont understand what help they are offering, If you ask for help you will get help but perhaps not the way you think.
If they have your growth in mind then perhaps you need some trial to grow.
Then again not having a clear idea of your situation its hard to say.
Whatever troubles you have i wish forvhhe best for you.

1 Like

Yes

Tried to scam my checking account .

Jumping the turnstile

I’m not getting that anymore

Well i hope it works out for you.
The one thing that comes to mind is learn responsebility. Trying to scam your checking account = bad idea, not sure If you did it out of necesity,stupidity or whatever but you need to face the responsibility for your actions.
Like Belial a black magician have no master.
Ergo we are responsible for what happends in our lifes.
I have done stupid misstakes myself and payed the price for it, but i never tried to dodge my part in it and accepting my own role made me grow. But what i hade to pay was in time, money and most humiliation and pride.
I hope it solves itself for you but mayby you need this to grow.
Coming clean with your mom i guess is humiliatinf but its the price to pay for an important lesson.
So what have you learned?

2 Likes

Not to do anything stupid anymore

Its a hard lesson but usually a good one.
Well you can do stupid stuff If you want as long as you accept that you yourself is to blame for them, by taking responsebility for your actions and the outcome thereoff you are making it clear that you are not a victim, you are in charge of your life.
And with that attitude the sky is the limit you ambition and commitment is your only restraints.

I hope you dont think im trying to lecture you on what you should do, this is my view on things and my truth that im sharing in the hope that mayby something might help you, If you dont like what i say then heck reject it all and dont let my words weight you down.

1 Like

No I agree

1 Like