Belial

A chronicle of progress with Belial in the legal ststem.

1. Scheduled court date coming up soon. Adversary falsely claiming abuse attained temporary restraining order under false pretenses through lying about an old claim. This same claim was investigated by proper authorities prior to adversary attaining a temporary restraining order, and was found unsubstantiated months after alleged incident.
24 Likes

Good luck, as you know he’s helped other members on here with similar things, keep us posted as much as discretion allows. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I called Belial. He wanted my partner, which I denied but later allowed. Then he said he would agree to help in exchange for public recognition. Whatever the outcome, I will post here. I want this restraining order thrown out, I want my adversary to appear like a nut case, as this person is, and I want the truth about my adversariy’s lying to come out.

Belial, these people are watching this messenger. Bring it to pass as I have requested, and I will chronicle in this way. Protect me.

19 Likes

Charges dropped. Restraining order thrown out. Now Employing new way to disarm adversary.

33 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!! :thumbsup:

11 Likes

I have my own experience with certain legal dramas… all very funny of course!!! But I will not say due to keeping it private, as much as I would like to tell. Yes yes and yes he has helped clear out the Dysfunctional Crazies (I want to make a distinction between Crazy People who are institutional vs Creative and Wild Sexy People. Just a different use of terminology I use).

3 Likes

If there were a poster person for dysfunction, if I would even give this person the grace enough for such a word, this person would be it. Piece of fucking shit. If I go down, this person is coming with me.

2 Likes

Thank you, Lady Eva!!

2 Likes

Belial > lying cunts who try to abuse the system. Any time. Any place.

9 Likes

great work wolfsbain!

3 Likes

.[quote=“Verdo, post:10, topic:15824, full:true”]
great work wolfsbain!
[/quote]

Thank you! I dare say the “great work” here, is the fact that
HERE IT IS FOLKS! DOCUMENTED! MAGICK WORKS.
Now, on to defeating my adversary

5 Likes

Now, my next move is to move ahead, legally, against my adversary’s cohorts. Attack what is close, and feed on fear.

5 Likes

In continuing progress with Belial, my adversary appears to have undone their purpose. They are still attacking.Only time will tell how much.

9 Likes

My adversary would’ve been entitled to roughly 700,000$ from me. Due to the recent actions of my adversary, it is highly likely my adversary will get nothing. Because I was able to find out what my adversary was doing, my payment to the adversary may be negated. I have called on Paimon, Belial and Zagan for assistance. I am in a long-term pact with Paimon, and this thread is for public acknowledgement of Belial as stated in our agreement. Zagan is needed to hide me.

10 Likes

Soon, I’ll be heading in with another adversary. This one fraudulently took my money, signing a contract claiming she was something she was not. I am chronicling my legal battles and the sake of letting everyone know how Belial works through legal issues. If all goes well, I will get my money back for services rendered under false pretense.

9 Likes

After a hearing, deliberations are ongoing. Adversary attacked my character. I rebutted with the fact that a felony was committed.

3 Likes

Despite the fact that all evidence presented should cause a denial of my adversaries desire, it appears that I have Failed. I am awaiting hearing tomorrow. I hope there is a victory. As of now, there is a failure.

1 Like

Damn, sorry to hear that.

Any other 4 BALG members feel like making an offering to Belial to plead for one more push on this case?

I’ll give up using honey in food for 9 days (offering something I wanted for myself), I use it in yoghurt a few times a week… must be 4 other people can make a quick rally to crowdfund an offering of some kind? :thumbsup:

3 Likes

A couple questions …
What does Belial respect, in terms of character or an offering?
If Belial doesn’t like you for whatever you’ve done, how do you reverse the problems and appeal to Belial?

1 Like

I put everything I have on him in this post:

2 Likes