Becoming a astral drug lord

Anyone know the best ways to stategicly kill large groups I always was inspired to build the first multidimensional empire I worded this post for the kings and queens of magick who weren’t afraid to kill high profile targets it’s a open discussion and since my personality is very cunning I would love like minded souls to join me but first a little background

My dad was a crip so I always enjoyed holding an astral pistol so to speak I both have researched and adapted to the technique of the Italian mafia and Mexican cartel also since the whole LHP is against government and religious dogmas selling Coke to demons would be very fun way to make bank my dad has secretly stolen control of my operations and need the bastard dead any ideas :smiling_imp::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

3 Likes

That’s monstrous, wicked and an all around horrible idea that most likely well end badly for all who get involved…i love it.

Get real good at evocation, start with Belial and he well introduce you to demons that are no were near as warm and fuzzy as he is, that i’m sure well be most eager to aid in your endeavors.

2 Likes

Thanks Charles I’ll be sure to message u when the DEA IS CRIPPLED and dear old dads sabatage is dealt with I have a feeling this is the beginning of a dark and BEAUTIFULLY bloody alliance :100:

3 Likes

Sounds like “Breaking Bad”, the Become A Living God edition. :grin:

4 Likes

LMAO I know but aside from no RV and instead of meth it’s weed in my forest temple and Coke in my kitchen my dad only knows about the weed forming the DEATHLESS GANG or DARK WRAITH RITUAL CARTEL is harder than it looks I have promised all my loyal souls a piece of the profits and it’s my Xbox gamertag too so join the clan and bring other magicians with u el chappo better move over or be crushed in his sleep

2 Likes

This is no way to achieve your goal.

If you seek to become an emperor, you must understand the principle of strength: not only “there’s always a bigger fish than you”, but “when you think you’ve won, you’ve only just begun”.

No, this would be far from the first, even in this species. Study on the concept of incarnations, reincarnations, and avatars to understand.

“High profile targets” are often either sorcerers themselves or have ones stronger than you think on their payroll. It definitely shouldn’t be an “open discussion”. You may be cunning, though a definitive answer on that remains to be seen.

Divination would be a useful skill to learn, if you haven’t already.

If you want to burn your operations to the ground along with him, find a spirit of authority or in your particular field to reverse the efforts he makes. You could always ask others for direct help, rather than ideas, though some will ask for payment and others won’t.

That won’t help you much. Especially because it’s a government agency, if anything they’ll be on your side if you accrue enough funds.

The laws of the Sphinx- “To Know, To Will, To Dare, To Keep Silent”. That last one is very, very important when you’re trying to pull off any sort of magical work.

Especially and including this. Be careful who you go about saying you’ll kill, you could anger something much much bigger than you.

This is a bad start, strategically, for your empire. Charles’ suggestion was accurate, in that you should seek spiritual help in construction before looking for people to assist you.

You have a ways to go yet. If you want to stage a violent uprising, find the kinds of things that would back it. If you want your empire to arise slowly, there’s things for that, too.

From a bug to a bird, good luck.

6 Likes

I am the type of guy that loves confict this desire was fueled by my studies under sommonus dreadwood and BMOA I need a advisor as all great kings I plan to incarnate and get drug dealers to study me after this vessel dies void divination was my learned skill I’ve killed archangels on a daily basis because of this throwing astral spears as I sleep very annoying and I tell them to fuck off gorka from mastering evocation workbook would help I have no plans to attack my brothers and sisters in the craft I’m surprised no other male sorcerer that I know of has taken goddesses as lovers I regularly ask such goddesses why no man has taken them they say they only care about power not them so my astral bloodline is safe the talisman of counter creation should help id love to hear more from my brothers so please keep posting

1 Like

i think there are more male sorcers with goddesses as lovers. i know a few who are in a relationship with Lilith.
and i have been in a relationship Azazel.

1 Like

You are way to eager to go into war. Read Sun Tzu’s Art of War, you are making many grave mistakes. One of them being that you underestimate your foes.

Your war will end quickly, so I advice you to take cautious steps. War takes patience, lots of it.

5 Likes

Believe me I’m in no hurry to fuck up my body I’ve had time to think I think it’s mars energy causing me to act a sort of blood lust has developed thankfully the goddesses keep me centered u would not be surprised how close I came to killing my mother and two brothers cause of constant dogmatic bullshit I’ve delt with it for 5 years since I awakened at 15 years old I agree with you I need to control my black flame but until I get big money real fast I can’t move out ps I have immortal empresses from every culture except Mexico so I have astral support your opinions are morphing my plans this is ausome