A pact forever?

Now obviously I’m not going to give offerings for the rest of my life mainly because I’m not 100% I’d be able to keep up with that​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I don’t know what my interests will be 40 years from now.

But my question was and of course I’ll be asking this spirit this is possible when showing my rough draft or one of my rough drafts of the pact. but I wanted to know if you all have ever done this.

Set the pact to give you changes that’ll specifically last you a lifetime. But the parts where you give back only last for example, a year? And you write that as one of the terms. But you keep the residual benefits ongoing after that year is up? I don’t see how this is probable other then maybe the spirit finishing what you asked then the effects just carry on after the terms are complete, vs asking the spirit to continually throw rewards my way without doing anything after that year. That just seems silly. Thanks!

Again at the end of the day it’s up to the spirit until both of us come to an agreement. But again I just want to know if that’s something any of you done.

A pact cannot be “forever.” A pact can be for the remainder of your life, and even into your afterlife, however.

As for offerings with a life long pact, the demon will likely ask for something quite substantial and probably immaterial. A classic example from literature, of course, is the pact for wealth in exchange for your soul. In a more personal example, I know of someone who agreed to remain as a servant to the demon for 500 years after their death and once that time is up, they will be free to move onto their next incarnation.

1 Like

So something BIG a bit more than anything materialistic. I see. Well again it is all up to the spirit as well by the end of the so I’ll have to ofc ask. Have a little guidance now though😂 thanks