Zozo the soldier oujia demon

I wonder if how his name first emerged has something to do with it. Zozo was first mentioned in the 1818 Le Dictionnaire Infernal within an account of a girl who was beaten and imprisoned for fake possessions. Combine that with the urban legends around them along with the normal taboos of ouija boards, and it could be a possible reason if Zozo is a thoughtform.

All speculation of course

2 Likes

I’ve attempted to contact zozo before, and had no result.
I commune with King Belial with next to no effort at all, so I don’t think it’s that.
honestly I don’t think zozo is a true being.
beyond the first mention being in 1818. (Le Dictionnaire Infernal)

not trying to step on toes or rustle any jimmies but you’ve got to base what you know on research and personal experience.

if you think anything we do is the same for 2 different practitioners you may be a bit gullible.
on that note, anyone wanna buy a bridge?

ha, fancy that we’d both say essentially the same thing at the same time.

1 Like

Lol that we have, and we had a similiar result as well. I got nothing when I tried to contact Zozo both from an Oujia board and through evocation.

But like you said, no one’s experience is the same, as that seems to be the nature of these things. There is also the possible of other spirits taking on the name of another

1 Like

People will not change their views unless there is new information that affect it. That’s why each individual experience thing differently. It’s all subjective.

I learn something classical of a system. Another person disregard it by learning a cut down version diluted form of it. they will not listen to me about the classical system because they getting results and it’s much easier to learn. If they learn the original they would get more results but they won’t listen cuz they getting results with the diluted version. They don’t want to learn cuz it require more time and effort. OR they don’t understand the classical way so they resort to being stubborn about diluted system being great.

It’s not our job to police how people learn or analyze information or how to update software info. It’s their time management. They gots their own way. It’s not our job to make them see the light. They make conclusion base on their experience. We might be the one with the wrong info. we don’t know when it comes to entities. he has his experience, you gots yours. that’s what make each person go different paths. each have their own truths.

1 Like

maybe you should all do your research and go watch the movie “I am zozo.” and see what useful info is in there . lol And you get to release stress by enjoying horror movie. haha.

I was actually trying to remember the title of the movie lol

1 Like

if the movie is bad as most low budget horror. At least you get to see cute actresses. lol and it can also become comedy with bad acting lines. haha.

but the movie is base on real life experience. so it might have useful info. and you get to see how to use a quiji board without doing it yourself. haha.

1 Like

If I recall correctly, it was based off of Darren Evans’ experiences, who brought Zozo into light of the public back in the 2000s.

Yes all speculation and for what he is to he conjured through Only modern devices are boards… must work as a eggregore or a lesser being with a notorious reputation

1 Like