Zoroastrianism-The beginning of the political war machine

Kalari is the origin of military arts though most people would believe they began in China. It actually began in India and was a phyical discipline which actually worked in synergy with yogic practice and the Vedic traditions. It is said that Lord Vishnu’s disciple Parasurama founded the art of warfare. This discipline was something which empowered tribes of the stone age to protect themselves and it made the people very hard to “govern” as the technology of war was in the hands of the laymen. This was a great danger to the rulership and so as a result all such methods of personal empowerment had to be usurped and placed in the hands of rulers. This was done through the religious ideology of Zarathustrianism which outlawed all such disciplines right along with spiritual methods of empowerment.

This is why the Gods of war and antinomian being and rebellion were made out to be “evil” and the religion promoted “peace and goodness”. I share this here because I am a student and teacher of the warrior arts, but because my grimoire is not a book on warrior discipline I refrained from going into too much depth regarding this. However it is one of the subtle nuances which promote a greater understanding of the Origin of Ignorance we call religion.

9 Likes

Very interesting indeed. I’ve studied martial arts here and there, and from my experience I can definetly say that peace of mind and serenity come from the practice of it. You know you can handle almost any one on one situation (provided a gun isn’t involved, I’d be fucked). And so you typically don’t encounter situations like that or at least you don’t go around palm striking everyone. It also seems to me that a lot of warrior gods have a sage like wisdom to them. Odin and Tyr for example. They exhibit wisdom in both the lore and in my UPG.

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA! I found these old clips… I was 15 at the time. I have been training in and teaching Jun Fan JKD and Kali all my life. The warrior arts are a powerful means to personal transformation and world change as well.

Sifu always dragged me into cheesy video projects. LMAO! :wink:

4 Likes

Wow, can we say Abraham was Zoroaster and his religion made or shaped Judaism, Christianity and Islam?

Also have u ever met Ahura Mazda?

I agree. Warfare is absolutely a point in all Magick, more specifically the left side. Think of all the political powers in the world who use it for personal gain at the cost of others. On a lower side of that, it is necessary to defend yourself physically, not always with Magick. I have a huge problem with the people who don’t incorporate fitness or defense training or grace training (dance) who are involved in Magick. If you are not willing to discipline and improve your body as well as your mind, then in my opinion you do not have balance. Currently I’ve gotten involved in the libre fighting guild. I suggest checking them out, pretty practical stuff if you have the time. :black_circle::skull::black_circle:

These videos are turning my morning around lol

My boy, White Trash Rob watches knife-fight instructional videos to fight his depression (he’s seen a lot of stabbings lol)

Very graceful.

Every street fight I’ve been in probably looked like a fight out of Pineapple Express or something lol

I thought WRESTLING was the oldest sport in the WORLD…:blush: