Zombies in Haiti

So, I’ve heard about that thing with turning people into zombies years ago, but I assumed it was fake. I watched today some documentaries about that thing and it seems like to the people from Haiti this is a real thing and that it even exists an offence there for raising the dead.

So, what do you guys think? If this thing is real, I would go there to get initiated just for to learn that thing when I would have enough money. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes i have heard that but the first few had schizophrenia

Another was a serial killer called jeffry dahmer tried to create a living sex zombie, he used one of his subjects and pierced the skull more than four holes and injected acid but the subject did last only for a few minutes then died so it was a fail

and I have heard about zombie ants and spiders

wtf

he did that with the dead victims?

I’ve heard about that thing with zombie spider when I saw it at a documentary on the tv, but it’s not really what I was looking for, the wasp just lays the eggs inside the spider and then the little things are feeding from that spider until the spider is dead.
An interesting thing would be that with cicada, but I can’t find that video anymore on youtube and it’s a little painful to do that to an animal.

Check this out OP, I am a bit sceptic though.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/world/2013/09/02/devils_breath_could_be_worlds_scariest_drug.html

3 Likes

@anon84423462

Totally bookmarking this thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve heard about this drug, it’s also called angel dust, angel’s trumpets or datura stramonium. There was a case of a female which died because of this a few years ago in my country and I’m aware that there must be more cases which didn’t appear on tv (not just in my country, but throughout the world).

That drug is used for rape and to rob people (the ones under the effect of it do whatever you tell them to and aren’t aware of themselves or of the surroundings). The attacker may put this powder in the drink of the target, if I’m not wrong.
(when it’s about clubbing surroundings)

I know that in the capital of my country were a lot of bushes which had that plant and eventually got removed because there were suspicious people who would take them and most likely would abuse the active substance found in those plants. Sincerely I’ve seen that plant at some point where I do live too.

There’s also another drug called “zombie” which appeared recently in my country (a few years ago) which causes havoc among the young people, and just how the name of the drug says, it makes them look and act like zombies. You can find videos on youtube with kids at 12,13,14,15 under its effects. It’s generally used by the youth but young adults and adults aren’t excluded.

There’s also this thing about which I don’t know what to say: to rip a male stag beetle (I don’t remember exactly what body part to rip) and to take from it a powder or something and put it into the drink of a girl which you want to fuck because it would make an itch to her genitalia of which she can get rid of only if she fucks. ( I don’t know if it’s true)
I hope others won’t go and try it. It had just an educational purpose

3 Likes

I think you should look a little at what I said too.

1 Like

Yo what the hell.Damn :joy:

I have also heard some of Voodoo practitioners drugging kidnapped victims so Lwa can possess them, thats all I know about it.Just speculations there and there. :smiley:

1 Like

:joy::joy: I know, I know, but that’s what I think when I hear about that rape drug :rofl:

1 Like

There was a guy here in the states that ate another guy’s face half off when the police got there they shot him and he was still able to move yeah crazy

2 Likes

Become a living dead (zombie)

Only with one victim, he wanted to experiment whether it will work or not.

Ah and he had sex with his all other dead victims, watch the documentary of i, its terrifying man

Must be a result of the drug flakka

No the guy guy was on bath salts smh

There is a voodoun course here @ Balg and here you can be sure you won’t get ripped off, on the contrary.

I know it to be real, I heard about it and knew that it was possible because of other similar type of forces I understood to be real in other events- basically relating to the dead coming to life through spiritual forces.

I’ve heard that he was a necrophile, but I didn’t know about his experiment with the sex slave

I’ve read the spider and the green butterfly some time ago

What does that expression mean?

Maybe you should pm me and tell me more :grin:

1 Like

There is also video course of Koetting.

1 Like

How it is called?