Zeus in dreams and sigil?

Hi everyone!

Simple sweet story here I’m pretty confused on my dreams recently , for some odd reason I’m having super vivid dreams . I’ve never worked with Greek gods but i remember my dream vividly with the name Zues all over papers with a simple sigil on it . Has anyone seen anything like this ?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: usually a sign of contact being attempted on either side.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!! Yea, i remember papers all over a desk with his name and a sigil on it . I mean it was a super simple sigil , i should of remembered it completely but how would you contact him , only worked with goetian spirits . I’ll try to find the sigil or draw it

Thanks again!

A god can pretty much be summoned in the same manner you would as a Goetic, the only difference is that you may no always have a sigil to go by.

1 Like

Awesome , I’ll go ahead and meditate and do some research .

Thanks!

Just call his name with intention, thinking of the energy of the Zeus you know. Deities don’t tend to have sigils unless they give you a personal one, they don’t need them, everyone knows who they are.

1 Like

There is this book I found some time ago. “Practical Greek Magic” I believe is called. You should look into it