Zeus and his demise

Then you would still be misinformed and uneducated on the subject.

To use your own word, “what a bore”.

1 Like

Countless years of evolution and were still just animals ripping at each others throats

Now im sure im trapped in my own hell

Another major difference was most of myths had 2 functions, to the layman they were stories but they were also used as teaching tools of the priests/shamans/magi/ magicians, ect of those cultures.

3 Likes

Exactly, it’s really an interesting topic to dig into.

1 Like

Yeah i am learning alot of what the norse and vedic myths have in terms of energy work, ritual and keeping an active dynamic balance both physically and energetically.

2 Likes

I learned a lot from the Egyptian pantheon. It’s so rich in this sort of thing.
The abrahamic seem so empty to me in comparison.
Except for some writings for Judaism, that’s some interesting stuff.

3 Likes

I just could not resist.

It was too hot in Egypt and they wanted to move in a more “friendly” climate. :roll_eyes:

The Egyptians didn’t convert to the Greek Patheon, Greeks had always a very close connection with Egypt and vice versa. So they borrowed some Egyptian Gods, added or removed some of their attributes (an example is the animal heads that most Egyptian Gods had) and adopted them. There’s nothing new or weird here, there’s an exchange of Gods almost in all over the world.

7 Likes

That made my day. :joy:

1 Like

I’m Scandinavian and the Norse Pantheon is in equal footing like the Greek and Ægyptian Pantheons

6 Likes

zeus appeared to me in a dream a few months ago after a ritual for him, he was very gigantic and with his beard and red hair … he is alive

1 Like

offending a culture without knowing it is really sad … all the things that have been put as actions of the Gods have different possible readings, that they were absolutely no assholes … the myths must be understood there are some rules that maybe help the text of sallust on the gods and the world could help you to understand, given that this text was written specifically to explain how to see the myths, it was written to try to revive paganism in the last decades before Christianity took a political position … . Sallust On the Gods and the World - Wikisource, the free online library

1 Like

Dont trust mythology fully!
Mythology was made by a human
And human has their own thinking, their own mind, their own emotion!
For example if i have good relationship with hades i will write “all good” about him

So same god, but you can have different opinion about them
Hades was potrayed as harsh, cold, dark god in greek myth
But Pluto was potrayed more friendly god in Roman myth! (i prefer roman myth, its based on my experience, harsh yeah, cold yeah, but he is good)

Ares was born from zeus and hera
mars only from juno not iupiter
I like greek god! They are beautiful

3 Likes

Well I’ve never worked with him personally but if his behavior is anything to go bu the Greek legends he was a real man slut. I’ve met some Zeuses in my time.

Cronous ate his children as well

Ha! Whaddya know! I also found a dead Zeus, though nobody had approached the body so I had to make sure the vultures wouldn’t take some. :slight_smile:

Hades and Persephone don’t die, they just reorganize, but Zeus was the baby bastard of that litter. Last I heard, it was the twins that put him under.

1 Like

I really hope this isn’t the case. Many other occultist seem to think it isn’t and I would like to think they are right. Working With Zeus - YouTube