Zero to Hero-Basic Guide in energy work and vampyrism (but let's be honest, mostly vamping)

Greetings, people:

So today I have decided to finally start the topic I always wanted to start, in order to show basic foundations in energy work (focused on vamping) and vampyrism itself. I will explain everything mostly based on the chakra system and its correlated aura system, but there are more energy models.

When people want to start with either energy work or vampyrism, 2 things arise:

1- You don’t truly know how to differentiate the true feeling of energy and the placebo.

2- You don’t understand your own energy system and where your tendrils are placed. (The tendrils can be literally everywhere or in specific points).

Gladly I have very easy solutions for both, but they will need to be worked on for at least a month.

I can give you an exercise for each of them (a total of 2 exercises) and you can either start with them, get a hang of how it feels and look more variety for yourself, or you can ask me for more according to your preferences, which I don’t mind at all.

Exercises:

1- Sit down in a comfy position, avoid doing this when you are very tired. Close your eyes, if you want to use energetic/trance music, you can.

Put your hands close to each other, similar to what people do when they pray but without letting them touch, keeping some cm (1-5 approx) between them.

Focus on how your energy feels, and how each hands radiate energy to the other one. If you are left handed, normally the left hand will be good at projecting energy, and the right one at receiving (if you are right handed it will be the opposite).

When you feel the energy, try separating the hands more and more, trying to project your own energy from the dominant hand to the other, liberating and absorbing your own energy. You can either move the energy around your whole body or let it be as it is. These things tend to regulate themselves if we don’t do, as it is a very simple exercise.

Once you get used to this you can change this exercise into a whole flow control from hand to hand and a closed loop inside your body, or you can absorb energy from the elements around you (ground/floor, air, touching a candlelight from afar, or even a glass of water, putting your hand in the water).

In this way you will learn to “taste” your own energy and learn to differentiate the energy of the elements surrounding you.This is very important, as it will stop the questioning about the placebo, and you will learn to manipulate energy surrounding you on a physical manner, before starting to move to the more distant (and even astral) ones. I won’t teach you yet anything about shields, but they are important in the future.

2- Sit in a comfortable position. Again, if you like trance music, you can use it.
It is time to feel your chakras on a whole new level. You can either focus on the 7 classic ones on the same session, or dedicate a session just for each of them.

You will feel them in a general basis, feel the energy flow around, within and without them, the direction of energy and how it connects to each of the parts of the body, their inertia, their “flavour”, and ideally, after working some time with them, you will be able to identify blockages or issues due to imbalance of energy.
Also, you may have naturally developed tendrils and already be feeding subconsciously on a regular basis. In this moment, you will end up (with some practice) identifying where these tendrils are, how many pairs you have and whether they are connected directly to a specific layer of your aura.
If you cannot feel any tendrils at all, it will be time eventually to start developing ones, but first you need to understand your chakras on a practical level, not just theoretical, so you can ideally focus on where you can or want to develop the tendrils, and what use you ideally want from them, but let’s not worry about that yet.

More advanced forms of practice would involve being able to move your energy from different chakras so that you can correct imbalances.

A journal for the discoveries performing this exercises is highly encouraged.There are a lot of small details that you will notice about the use of each exercise that will show you that they can be used for more bits and pieces (regarding energy work, not just vampyrism) but I think it is better to let that be a surprise.

Hope it helps! Please keep me updated with your results!

I know you will say…" but Nox, wtf, this is not vampyrism". No it is not, YET. But it provides with the foundation of it in a safe and slow-paced manner. Rushing with these subjects can be VERY dangerous, even if you are a natural, so please don’t hurry, and enjoy the process.

Dark wishes,

S:N.Sanguis

33 Likes

Finally :smiley: Thanks.

3 Likes

I add this to my daily routine, thank you.

4 Likes

Hi all:
I wanted to post some Quick gnosis that people often forgets about Vampyrism.
With vampyrism, one can absorb other people’s talents and specialties, even through magic, on a temporal (or even permanent manner), profusely accelerating the process of learning.
This applies to sigils, tarot cards, magical names… A vampire is a great vessel of stolen(sometimes robbed) energy, s/he is a great passage to “Siddhi” and ascension.
Analyse the energy surrounding you from the most basic things, like tarot Arcana, crystals, or amulets, yours and from other people.
Observe, learn the pattern, absorb it an implement it in your practice.
When in doubt, solve et coagula.
If you are stuck, burn, destroy yourself and start from zero.

14 Likes

Please contiune.

1 Like

Today I am going to explain a very simple exercise to help you all understand the nature of predating, the raw instinct of hunting for a vampire. This is the True Thirst.

You will oved-ground yourself daily, using your method of choice, until you feel exhausted and depleted. Then, you will Hunt.

Explore how can you rise your energy back again, but don’t cheat and rise energy with spiritual methods. Don’t increase your production of energy. If you start to feel good again, over ground again, yes, again.

Also, try to sleep as less as possible for some days. Fasting or partially fasting could also be a good idea. Deprive yourself for some days, but don’t go too far. You don’t want to die.

The body and its energy work and learn better when needs strike, so make your body Need to learn about how to feed, and document your results, feelings, experiences, etc.

You will need to take the energy from other beings. Be creative and share your reports. You can use physical touch, energy stealing through astral or even through dreams.

Desperation, hunger, Thirst is the key to success naturally.

I would love to listen to your reports.

Have fun.

14 Likes

I forget to do it daily but I will try not to forget about it and will keep you updated if I do.

2 Likes

I’ll try this out

1 Like

Bookmarked
Great topic and guidance. Will try it out and share my results.

3 Likes