Zeitgeist, curing cancer and aids?

If anything is possible as Koetting teaches, then rather than using this forum to talk about which entity we should call on to help us manifest a little bit more money or which kind of pretty binding we would like on Koetting’s new book couldn’t we all be working towards some bigger, more effectual joint efforts? Instead of trying to manifest a little bit more happiness and comfort in our own lives working towards global goals and trying to direct the zeitgeist of the age? Curing the incurable diseases such as cancer and aids, influencing politics and changing the world as a whole?
It’s not a fanatical idea. Most of the people on this forum will have accepted that we can give people cancer and aids through magick and kill them, so why can’t we influence global events and guide scientists into discovering cures, putting a stop to wars or conversely causing wars and natural disasters?

The truth is there is no line between ambition and fantasy, the idea of fantasy is pure fantasy because everything is real somewhere and with enough effort anything can be real here.

Though that being said, it’s best to learn to walk before running marathon which is why its ok to start out manifesting money, but once I do get some mastery, the world had better watch out, because there’s going to be changes around here!

It’s okay to start out that way, yes. But to the many seasoned sorcerers on this website the monumental should be the priority. After having attained the power to set your life on the course that your will dictates and having set your own microcosmic existence to your liking, the next place to start exercising power is the macrocosm.

@patrick…I would not be interested in what you suggest.
If you are sincere in being in that kind of element, I suggest you look for what you desire on the so-called white light sites. It sounds as if you are more in tune with what they offer than what this site is about. If you feel this site is a waste of time, you certainly should not be wasting your time here…
This is a site connected with the black arts…not a white light healing site for the universe.
Maxx

Max,

I don’t know if you actually read my post, I can’t understand how you got a “white light” kind of sentiment from it, I didn’t say anything about causing peace or making the world a happier place. I’m not talking about answering all of societies problems, I’m talking about power and total domination. I specifically mentioned controlling political events, causing wars and natural disasters…
I’m not interested in the “white light” side to spirituality and so won’t be looking for another website (although I will remind you that there is actually a white light section on this website); I’m interested in power. It’s a good place for neophytes to learn but those that have attained a degree of power could push it so much further and use this website for something so much bigger than basic ritual tips. Surely if so many powerful people have gathered together in one place (this forum), then we should start working towards the monumental goals, seizing complete power over this world rather than being solely focused on the minute changes that we can all easily make to our own lives. I’m not necessarily saying lets shoot for world peace (I can’t think of anything more depressing); I’m just saying that there are so many different ways that we can control this reality on a major scale, whether that’s curing diseases which could afflict us at some point in our lives or conversely trying to create diseases which will wipe out entire civilizations.

Well, my fine neophyte, I for one resent being lumped into some catagory to define what I should be doing and someone else suggesting what I should be doing…to hell with that…I make up my own damn mind what direction I want to go…and what you suggest, I do not want to go…so take this as notice I, for one, will not be joining your group end all, for every answer to benefit society. LOL…

Good Night and sweet dreams

Uncle Fester

:stuck_out_tongue:
I’m no neophyte. I’ve been invested in the Occult for nearly twelve years. And I’m not telling you what you should do, I’m simply sharing my opinion that those that have attained a degree of power could be doing more with it. It makes no difference to me whether you like my ideas of not, I don’t expect everyone to agree with me. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, you’ve given me yours. I’m not looking for an argument and I apologize if you’ve taken offence from anything that I’ve said. But like you, I am simply airing my opinion.

I was using the incurable diseases as more of an example than anything else, something seemingly uncontrollable that we could control. But in my mind, the world would be a more interesting place if there were cures for these diseases, it’s not about benevolence, answering societies prayers or making people happier; it’s novelty. I can remember Koetting posting something a few months ago on facebook about something, I can’t remember exactly what it was called, I think it was called novelty theory or something. That as time went on existence would become increasingly novel. I mean, if we had the technology to cure these diseases then medically and scientifically we could potentially be progressing in years in areas which otherwise would take decades or centuries. Then where do you progress from that? How could medical science change our lives? What would the scientists then be working on if they no longer had to focus on these basic human ailments?

[quote=“Patrick Hawkes, post:5, topic:446”]Max,

I’m not interested in the “white light” side to spirituality and so won’t be looking for another website (although I will remind you that there is actually a white light section on this website); I’m interested in power. It’s a good place for neophytes to learn but those that have attained a degree of power could push it so much further and use this website for something so much bigger than basic ritual tips. Surely if so many powerful people have gathered together in one place (this forum), then we should start working towards the monumental goals, seizing complete power over this world rather than being solely focused on the minute changes that we can all easily make to our own lives. I’m not necessarily saying lets shoot for world peace (I can’t think of anything more depressing); I’m just saying that there are so many different ways that we can control this reality on a major scale, whether that’s curing diseases which could afflict us at some point in our lives or conversely trying to create diseases which will wipe out entire civilizations.[/quote]

Yes, well my goal is to someday overturn the corrupt power structure controlling the world, and also maybe throw in some stuff to make it a little more interesting like bringing dinosaurs back or some other weird thing like that.

But yeah though, I have progressed fairly quick I am actually still a beginner , despite my success’s I havent even managed to move out yet. So before I start any world revolutions or bring any extinct animals into this reality, I need to conquer my own problems. but you are right though, if you are a seasoned sorceror who is badass to get the job done whatever that job may be I think you should use your power to do great things.

Also black and white are detrimental terms of catigorization I’ve said it before and I’ll most likely say it again, but you need both to weild ultimate power, to rule heaven and hell you can’t live exclusively in either.

Well, the established medical doctrine on so-called ‘AIDS’ is utterly false, and the associated diseases can largely be avoided through healthy lifestyle. Something similar might be said about various cancers, which are, I might add, by no means ‘incurable’ and we are put at risk for because of the poisons modern civilisation forces us to put into our bodies.

As a Living God how could you not concern yourself with events on a global, even a multiversal scale?

The way I see things, if I have succeeded in actualising my internal desires then have a group working on the things you are talking about is a bit superfluous.

But if someone were to create a working for this I’d get onboard

There already ARE cures for cancer and aids. They are simply being supressed and ridiculed by The Powers That Be. So basically you`re asking this board to pick a fight with a powerful aeonic structure. I respectfully decline to go on a suicide mission. Besides, this ‘saving the world’ smells too much like giving a man a fish instead of teaching him how to fish. He will learn nothing. Most of us incarnated here for a reason and that is to learn valuable lessons. This is planet earth, this is boot camp, learn to deal with it. Experiencing cancer and discovering there are cures, despite what the medical establishment and the media say, can be a life-altering experience and be a path to growth and ascent. And yes, many will perish with the lies, and will need another incarnation. And that’s also a lesson to be learned. You can not help everyone, and you must ALWAYS put yourself first. A depleted healer can’t help anyone.

Most people’s eyes will only open to greater realities when they’ve hit rock bottom (often more than once), sometimes also described as The Dark Night Of The Soul. I have a great interest in developing my healing abilities, but ‘saving the world’ is utterly pointless to me and thus not on my list. Ascent is a personal process, you can’t even take your own children with you in this process as they are on their own Path.

Sound cruel? Then you need to work on Non-Attachment and try to see the bigger picture.

Kyra…I see that as a great comment and I agree wholeheartedly…you said it much nicer than I can…smile.
And as Patrick stated there is a white light section here…although I have never looked at it…so let that section deal with the issues previously mentioned…Kyra and I will go on and deal with our own personal issues in trying to advance…

Uncle Fester

[quote=“Patrick Hawkes, post:1, topic:446”]If anything is possible as Koetting teaches, then rather than using this forum to talk about which entity we should call on to help us manifest a little bit more money or which kind of pretty binding we would like on Koetting’s new book couldn’t we all be working towards some bigger, more effectual joint efforts? Instead of trying to manifest a little bit more happiness and comfort in our own lives working towards global goals and trying to direct the zeitgeist of the age? Curing the incurable diseases such as cancer and aids, influencing politics and changing the world as a whole?
It’s not a fanatical idea. Most of the people on this forum will have accepted that we can give people cancer and aids through magick and kill them, so why can’t we influence global events and guide scientists into discovering cures, putting a stop to wars or conversely causing wars and natural disasters?[/quote]

I’m with you completely; but I think the prudent thing most who feel the way we do , is to get REALLY powerful, get organized, and then kill a few GODS. The world will save itself. It always has before.

[quote=“Kyra, post:12, topic:446”]There already ARE cures for cancer and aids. They are simply being supressed and ridiculed by The Powers That Be. So basically you`re asking this board to pick a fight with a powerful aeonic structure. I respectfully decline to go on a suicide mission. Besides, this ‘saving the world’ smells too much like giving a man a fish instead of teaching him how to fish. He will learn nothing. Most of us incarnated here for a reason and that is to learn valuable lessons. This is planet earth, this is boot camp, learn to deal with it. Experiencing cancer and discovering there are cures, despite what the medical establishment and the media say, can be a life-altering experience and be a path to growth and ascent. And yes, many will perish with the lies, and will need another incarnation. And that’s also a lesson to be learned. You can not help everyone, and you must ALWAYS put yourself first. A depleted healer can’t help anyone.

Most people’s eyes will only open to greater realities when they’ve hit rock bottom (often more than once), sometimes also described as The Dark Night Of The Soul. I have a great interest in developing my healing abilities, but ‘saving the world’ is utterly pointless to me and thus not on my list. Ascent is a personal process, you can’t even take your own children with you in this process as they are on their own Path.

Sound cruel? Then you need to work on Non-Attachment and try to see the bigger picture.[/quote]

Damn! Well said warrior princess… U can’t save the world if you can’t save yourself first.
I believe there are several crucified/dead ‘heroes’ that died believing that good feelings and good intentions would save the day. They thought that all the way up to when their heads were smashed in…

I’m sorry Max I didn’t realize that there was a rule that the “general discussion” forum was only for discussions relating to the pathworking of black magick; (despite the fact that the path has a forum on this website of its own (which is only one of six different paths relevant to this website)). I also did not realize that this was your forum and that it was down to you to tell people how they are allowed to use it?
Perhaps if you are only interested in discussions relating to black magick then you should stick to the black magick forum, and if you feel the need to shove previously non-existent rules down people throats then you should design your own webpage.
In any case, as you clearly haven’t paid any attention to anything I’ve said I will say it again. This isn’t a white light post and I’m not talking about doing good; although I don’t think you care, I think you’re more interested in validating your incorrect interpretation of what I am saying rather than in trying to understand what it is that I am actually saying.
If you are not interested in this discussion then go bore somebody else with your inept input.

Kyra, I can understand that and I don’t think your view is cruel. I can understand that people need to go through certain things and I don’t care about the people that die because of those things, but if certain illnesses were eliminated then we would then have the potential to make even bigger leaps which could completely alter the human experience and I’m excited by the idea of that. A whole new world.
I’m not talking about “saving the world” at all, I’m talking about changing it to our liking, whether that’s for the good or for the bad.

Of course you can’t focus on healing someone else if you yourself are spewing blood. You have to focus on your own life before you can even begin to think about anyone elses; But for the people that have used their power to get everything that they need and want the next logical step is to turn to the world and start influencing things, so that the world you look out on is a world that you want to see. I have everything that I need and I’m in the process of getting everything that I want and it’s almost like-- okay-- what can I do next? How can I go bigger than this? How can I push myself? How do I want the world to look?

That is a hoot…lol

Patrick,
firstly… hello and welcome to BALG. It is generally not a good idea to be rude to mages whose abilities you do not know about. Like I said in my previous posts, I agree with advancing the people on this world and it’s satellite; but WE must focus on us and ours first.
While spirited discussion make forums grow and expand. Disrespect and hurt feelings do not.
To get this topic right back on track.I am curious to know what abilities are you working to master, as well as what interactions with the spirit you have had.

I pretty much agree with both sides of this issue. I’m all about changing the world, but at the same time you need to first master yourself before you can do that.

I thought that he was being impolite and so I was frank.
Reading back through the comments I may have overreacted, but I get defensive and aggressive when I feel people are being rude. It’s one thing to participate in a debate, voice your opinions, even screw someone to the floorboards and piss all over there assumptions but I felt he was patronizing, insulting and he was making these judgements and criticisms when clearly from the content of his posts he didn’t grasp what I was talking about-- which I found irritating.

I’ve worked my way through most of the practices in all of Koetting’s books save for the spider and the green butterfly and BOA, I’ve mastered things like Astral Projection, evocation (communicating with entities is as natural as breathing to me) and I’ve gotten to a point now where I can evoke an entity by just feeling it out and drawing it near. Ritual implements and even ritual itself more often than not I find kind of pointless and banal.
I’m fine with doing rituals for almost any end-- baneful magick and love magick I can have a lot of fun with. I never manifest money, it doesn’t interest me. I love spending it and I like living expensively, but I don’t care about it enough to have the motivation to manifest more money with ritual. I just expect it to arrive.
My clairvoyance, Clairaudience and and my scrying are quite good.
I’ve explored western magick, traditional and new age witchcraft, qabala & qlippothic magick, the temple of set/ laveyan satansim/ the order of nine angles, I’ve worked with a few of the major grimoires, I was born a Catholic. I was obsessed with witches, magick and fairy stories when I was small-- probably from the age of three or four, then I started reading and learning about the Occult when I was six years old after an aunt bought me a book on Witchcraft and the fascination has never died away.
After reading the spider and the green butterfly I know I will be exploring Voodoo at some point in the future; before then I want to pathwork through BOA, work with all of the demons until I know the grimoire inside out and backwards and until I have gained something from each spirit in it’s pages.
I would like to learn a discipline of yoga, tantra interests me too. There are a lot of things that I can do and a thousand more that I want to be able to do. I feel like I’ve achieved a lot in the way or my spiritual development (and don’t take the things mentioned above as conclusive (there is so much more to say but it’s 3am and I’m getting tired of saying it)) although I’m aware that there is A LOT of room for improvement. But I’m aware of where I need to improve which can only be a good thing.

What about you Zakara? Tell me about your own path?