Yummy Magickal cooking from the kitchen of a Kitchen witch

That reminds me of butter lettuce, I loooooove butter lettuce. Yum!

2 Likes

We haven’t interacted before but let diet choices be? We’re not superior just because we’re vegetarians…

2 Likes

Thanks for stepping in I flagged it because it doesn’t belong here. There’s always the keep scrolling option if you don’t like what some eats. You don’t have to come on someone’s Journal and tell them you hate them for dietary choices.

3 Likes

OP’s shout as to what’s acceptable bants and what’s not when it comes to being off-topic, so, post removed. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s funny because you and just had a conversation about me and meat too :joy:

1 Like

Since it’s getting close to cold weather season.

2 Likes

So today I did some kitchen witchery cooking. I used my kitchen blends for healing, balance and mental well being.

And used this recipe. I will be sharing blends in my Herbal journal soon then I have tome to sit down and think.

https://www.seductioninthekitchen.com/slow-cooker-chicken-noodle-soup/

I added my intentions and Magick blends to turn this into a truly magickal soup.

Here it is with just a little more time to cook.

2 Likes

Looks delicious.

Got any wheat free soup recipes?

1 Like

I have so many soup recipes. I am a soup lover as is kiddo. What kind of stuff do you like in your soups?

Meat veggie basically anything that doesn’t have wheat (I don’t have celiac disease but recently anytime I eat something with wheat in it I break out in hives).

Is there a chicken noodle type or minestrone type recipe with non wheat noodles/pastas?

Credit to random post on Facebook that wouldn’t link to share.

Butter Swim Biscuits - Don’t Lose This Recipe

Ingredients

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

2 cups buttermilk

1 stick butter

4 tsp baking powder

4 tsp sugar

2 tsp salt

Instructions:

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.

Combine all of the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.

Next, add the buttermilk and mix all of the ingredients together until a moist dough is formed.

Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, and then pour it into an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish (make sure that your pan is not too small or shallow so that the butter doesn’t drip out of the pan while it’s baking).

Place the dough right on top of the melted butter and use a spatula to spread it evenly across the pan until it touches the sides.

Cut the unbaked dough (it should be swimming in butter at this point) into 9 evenish squares.

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.

Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner! These biscuits are the perfect companion to any meal. I prefer to eat them with raspberry jam. :slightly_smiling_face:

This will be on my list to make this weekend.

Thank this this weekend too but with frozen strawberries for ice and fruit.

2 Likes

https://www.inspiredtaste.net/7179/sweet-and-spicy-oven-baked-ribs/

2 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I like this journal, I like cooking

1 Like

Thanks it’s kinda just a dump. Not really what I had in mind starting kit. I wanted it to be more like a educational cooking blog with more details and spell work and meaning and such. It ended up just being a recipe dump.

1 Like

I didn’t even know they had magickal cookbooks! :smiley:

Can you cook Italian?

1 Like

They do all kinds of them. But most have a lot of written history and opinions and such and not much in recipes. I would love to maybe one day make a magickal recipes only cookbook with none of the history since that is already done.

1 Like