Yummy Magickal cooking from the kitchen of a Kitchen witch

That looks good…im excited to try out cooking stuff on the grill

1 Like

Thank you so much. I am sooo proud of myself.

1 Like

I literally just said woah out loud! That looks restaurant Quality! im hungry again even tho I’m already full! You did amazing! Jesus christ o keep going back and it just gets better :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

What all was in it if I can ask? I see some assorted veggies mushroom and meat along with chicken but I don’t know everything exactly.

1 Like

Turned out looking pretty bomb. The food safety for sure always a thing, especially drumsticks. I always let them cook on low where the fire isnt heating to high and leave them quite a bit with the lid shut. Then move them to the higher flames usually more center and cook for a bit longer

2 Likes

PS this is pretty amazing for filling stuff…

3 Likes

I cheated and got the patties form the store… but cooking with fire again. I still have no clue what I am doing with a grill.

1 Like

This is what I am making tomorrow…

1 Like

Changed my mind on this. I am going an over version of dinner tonight.

I didn’t get pictures but here’s what I made today.

1 Like

I tried out making homemade Alfredo pasta Friday night…it was so good

1 Like

Homemade is always the best.

Yea I rather make the homemade than buy the jar Alfredo sauce along with the cheeses I add to mine

1 Like

I made up a lazy lasagna I just used half a bag of frozen ravioli then layer it like you would lasagna putting a layer of Pasta sauce and Shredded Parmesan cheese between each layer of ravioli. Then baked it from grit for two hours on 350 (I used my toaster overnight at 350) an hour and half was covered then last 30 minutes was in covered.

2 Likes

My take on Mexican street corn. This is some thing that I have become obsessed with but the restaurant that has it here was $4.50 an ear of corn. I looked up how to make it and I made a can corn version.

What you need:

3 cans of corn.
1 jar of Mayonnaise
1 12 oz package of Queso fresco (cheese that crumples)
Lime juice to taste
Cayenne pepper powder to taste
Chili pepper powder to taste

How I made it:

I used 3 cans of corn cooked in there water from the can. Then drained it. While the burner was still hot I added three scoops of mayonnaise and a handful of cheese crumples mixing it together I added a blue 1/2 of a tea spoon of lime juice.

Next I made my two layers.

I put half the mix into my container. Then covered it with mayonnaise, cheese and powders.

Next I did layer two and topped with the rest of the jar of mayonnaise and the rest of the cheese. I mixed in another half of tea spoon of lime juice in the topping. Then handed the two powders to taste.

1 Like

That is magnificent!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Trying to now. I let it sit over night and had it in a microwave safe container. So I am going to see how it is.

1 Like

The ribs took a total of three days. One for marinade. One For a 6 hours slow cook in the crockpot and a rest and finally today a slow 250 degree roast to finish them off.

2 Likes

Doing some meal planning:

Here’s some of what I am thinking about.